Ouriel: Answers

Ouriel POV

It's my duty time but I asked for a day off leaving Vlad as a substitute for me. I was on my way towards the guild and saw Lunariux in the trading house. I approached him and greeted him a good morning.

"Morning, Riel! Came to get your items or buy something?" He asked me. I just shrugged.

"Nah... Actually, was gonna ask you if you're going to the guild after you're done here." I said to him.

"Oh no no.. I need to go do some grinding to find a certain material. I was checking here in the trading house if they got it but it was sold out yesterday. No choice but hunt it in some dungeons." He said with a frown. So he's going to craft some new item eh...

"What item are you crafting?" I asked him a bit curious.

"Uh just some necklace. Nothing biggie!"

Suddenly, Bris appeared behind me. I glance at her and she was staring at Lux with her hands on her hips.

"Are you done? Do they got the materials for it?"

"Nope."

"Okay then let's go to Ancient Library then. There's gotta be more of it there!" Bris exclaimed so Lux nodded his head and looked at me.

"Welp... We gotta go! See ya, Riel!" He said before running off together with Bris.

Hmm.. those two seems to be more close than before now. Bris used to hate him because of the rumors of Lux as one of the sadistic clerics, not to mention he is a cleric but Misha managed to change their minds about us. Although, I think he changed now. Him and Vile likes to go chick hunting and flirt around. Now it all changed.

There really is no permanent in this world except changes.

I sighed and walk my way towards the guild. I should wait for Angel there to show up.

When I arrived there, I saw Prince and Vile playing chess. Hellios reading a book and Zabkiel drinking some coffee while watching the two play.

"Morning. This is new. You guys playing chess." I said making them greet me before turning their attention to their game.

"I was surprised too. Vile finally decided to get his brain working." Hellios said not bothering to look at us.

Vile scoff and frowned at him "Hey! That's so rude! I always work my brain!"

Hellios raised a brow and glanced at him "By what?"

Vile just smirked "You don't wanna know. I have my OWN SPECIAL WAY on working my brain."

I rolled my eyes at him. Oh Goddess... I wonder what way is that... Judging by his face, I can imagine a lenny face written there.

"Why is it I imagined Vile wearing a lenny face when he said that?" Zabkiel just said what was on my mind. Prince laughed after.

"I know right! Dude, knowing Vile... His way of working his brain is something else." Prince chuckled

"Ha! That is a secret! It's up to you guys to guess."

"I rather not wanna know." I bluntly said and he just grinned.

"Check!" Vile smirked making Prince's eyes widened.

"What?! Oh you little..."

"See?! All because of my SPECIAL-"

"We get it. Your lewd special way to work your brain." Hellios said "Or let me say... Kimochi way.."

"Kimochi?" Zabkiel asked lifting an eyebrow

"Ya know... Feeling good." Hellios nonchalantly replied.