Selene: The promised mission

Selene POV

It's been 3 days after Zacht's confession to me and he's been more sweet than ever. He always reassures me that I'm worth it and gives me little compliments. Damn... 4 more days left till he goes back to Adia. I'm really going to miss this guy.

"Hey Selene.. would you like to come see Adia one day?" Zacht asked me as we both walk our way to my guild. He fetched me at my house and is now accompanying me to the guild. I told him I have a mission today so I'll be home around night time. I want him to come so I could see how he fights but he said he needs to meet up with his friend to discuss about their travel back home and help him buy some souvenirs.

"Yes! I've always wondered what the world outside of Lagendia is like. What's the name of the town you live?" I asked and glanced at him.

"The name of the city is Crystal City. It's more busier in there." He answered then looks back at me with a sly smile "I'll take you there one day. Just gonna need to help with the application and get Traveler's Foreign ID, TFI for short."

My eyes light up at what I heard "Really?! You'd do that?" I suddenly felt embarrassed.. this guy does most stuff for me.

"Of course! And if you like the city and decided to get stuck with me, then we can live together there." He said with his usual monotone voice. His voice is quite soothing for me. But wait! H-he wants to live me with me someday?! Is he.. really serious?

"You're serious?" I stopped walking and mindlessly asked him in a trance. He looks back at me and flashed me a small smile.

"Yes I am. That's why I came back here in Saint Haven so I can get a chance to talk to you." I blushed and I don't know what to say. 

"Then... I'll wait." I said but enough for him to hear me. He chuckled and held my hand.

"Let's go? It's better to start the mission early so I get to see you come home early too." He said so I nod my head and we continue to walk while he's holding my hand. I can't help but think that we look like a couple. I blushed. Omg! W-what if someone sees us?! Oh why does it matter? W-we both like each other anyway so what if some of my friends see us? Hmpf!

We finally arrived at the guild and he let go of my hand to face me "Please be careful, kitty." He softly said and patted my head "And if Silver does something stupid, just smack him or I'll do the smacking too."

I chuckled at what he said "Don't worry. I'll be fine. You've seen me fight!" I boasted proudly and he chuckled at me.

"Alright. I'll see you later." And with that, he left. I sighed and open the guild door. The chatter of my guildmates embraced my ear and I look around to find Silver. Ah ha! He's hanging out with the boys... I head to where Lunariux' group are and the first guy to see me is none other than Silvian. I gulped as I see his unemotional expression but his face slightly lit up when he saw me and flashed me a small smile.

"Hey there baby!" He called so it made me blush in embarrassment. Oh god! This guy!! It got the boys attention and look at my direction then greeted me as well.

"Good morning, Selene!"

"Good morning." I greeted them back then look at Silver "Ready for the mission?"

Silver smirked and stand up from his seat "In a hurry?"

I put my hands on my hips "Yes. So we can get this mission over with." I said.

Silver just stared at me and chuckled "Can't wait to see Zacht?"

I blushed and panic "I-I'm not in a hurry just to see Z-zacht! You dumbo!!!"