Prince: Plan B

Prince POV

I am in my disguise again while going to see the guy that I will hire for my Plan B!!

I saw him standing at the side of the cafe so I approached him. He was tall, about 6 ft. then he has dark wavy short hair, brown eyes and fair skin. He is like a model and I bet Ryz can't resist this guy! Hopefully!! He has a good body than me! More manly to be honest..

"Are you Shan?" I asked him so he gave me a look before nodding his head.

"Yes. I am guessing that you are, Prince?" He asked me back so I smiled a bit and nod my head as a yes.

The two of us went inside the cafe to discuss the plan.

"So all you want me to do is just try to make her want me?"

"Yes. You are looking for a girl right? So... this is your chance!" I cheered making him hummed and accepted the deal making me grin widely.

"Nice! So here is the plan..." and there I told him my brilliant plan!!!

The next day... I was still wearing a disguise and we waited for Ryz to pass by at the clock tower. Since I noticed she always walks here to go the guild because she was selling items most of the time in the trading house.

I kept searching and finally saw her walking towards the trading house in a hurry.

"There she is! Now is your chance!" I exclaimed and pushed him to move while holding a cup of coffee.

I turned on the gossipear and watched them from a hidden spot.

"Aaah!" Ryz screamed when Shan bumped into her.

"Oh shit! Miss, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I saw Shan tries to help her and gave her his handkerchief which she accepted and wiped herself.

"It's okay. I was in a hurry too anyway..." Ryz mumbled

"Err.. Here let me buy you some clothes." - Shan

"No need.." - Ryz

"Please? I really feel bad... at least let me help you and treat you some snacks too." -Shan

"Really, it's no big deal." - Ryz

"Please? I can't sleep if I can't make it up for you.." - Shan

I heard Ryz sighed in defeat and finally agrees.

YES! Good work!!

So I followed them heading towards a store of clothes. Shan paid the bills and I saw Ryz came out wearing new pair of clothes.

"Uhmm.. Thanks. I will pay you next time for this." - Ryz

"No no.. It's fine!" - Shan

"Oh okay then." -Ryz

"Wanna eat? My treat!" - Shan

"Err.. but-"

"Please? Just to... pay you for what I did to you awhile ago."

Ryz shrugged and agreed on him.

Step 2 accomplished!! Now... time for them to be close to each other! I watched them go to a restaurant and find their seats. I also went inside and found a seat where I can get a clear view from them.

The two of them are busy talking about random things and I can see Ryz is enjoying his company.

Which is a good thing!

"So, I'm Shan." Shan introduced himself extending his hand for a shake.

"Ryz." She said and shake hands with him.