Hellios: Caught

Hellios POV

I went inside the guild and as usual, I went towards my friend's table where we always hang out. Sometimes their girlfriends would hang out with us, or they go hang out to their girl's table when they're not busy. It's kinda nice that the tension between some sorceress and clerics are less troublesome now. Unlike before, all you can hear are insults bout each other's class.

Hmm.. tho this is saint haven. I wonder how things are at Divinity Guild in Mana Ridge? Are the rivalry of clerics and sorceress still goin on there? Uhh.. well, whatever. I haven't been to Mana Ridge in awhile.. I might go back there and see my mom soon. I dont know if I'm ready yet tho but if I want to control these new powers of mine, then I'll have to face her. I thought I wont be coming back to her. There is no reason why I should right after she disowned me. But I know deep down I'm longing for a mother's love but I know I wont be able to experience that. I dont even know how she felt about me now. I bet she doesn't even care about me. Sigh... Well, I haven't really told her of what I felt. Maybe I just go tell her and then just begone. I wonder if that will solve my problems though? Well, whatever the outcome may be, I'll have to accept everything and that this is my life now. And this is me now... A child called as curse by his own mother, becoming an inquisitor like my father, a human suddenly becoming half human and half dragon? Haha.. Geez, what a life. Who would have thought that I'll be one of those guys who suddenly have strange powers out of nowhere. Like Bernael, a cleric suddenly became a demon after a lot of struggles and it made him depressed. Sigh... what has my life gotten into? This is what I'm destined to? Is this a curse or a blessing? Or am I really a curse and so I am destined to become like this?

"Master, are you saying that I'm a curse and that your new powers are curses?" Levin suddenly interrupted me on my thoughts.

"Oh Levin... I dont mean to insult you or anything but I just... remember some stuff in the past." I replied via mind linked.

"If you are unable to control your powers and go on a rampage then that's what I call a curse." He replied to me.

"Hmm.. You got a point." I said.

"Besides, you have me to guide you. And you learned some skills already. Changing into your new form wont make you on a rampage as long as you know and accept who you are." 

"Thanks, Levin."

After our conversation, I kinda felt a bit okay now. He's right. This is not a cursed power. As long as I will use it for good deeds and to help people.

"Hey Hell~! Good morning!" Prince greeted me with a grin on his face. i greeted him and the others as well.

"You looked kinda troubled while you were walking towards here." Ouriel said as he takes a sip of his cup of coffee.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking of life, that's all." I said shrugging

"Hmm? Well, if you have any problems-"

"I know... I'll ask you guys for help or tell you about it." I sighed and Ouriel just smiled at me before finishing his coffee. He stand up and excused himself to go to his clinic to start working.

"Heh... I wish I work everyday like Ouriel's sometimes... Just be inside the room and chill." Vile pouted

"But you are not suited for paperwork with your brain sized like a nut." Iruel nonchalantly said as he eats his sandwich that he bought from the counter.

Vile frowned at him as he lean his chin on the palm of his hand "You're such a meanie this early in the morning."

"Give Vile a break, Iru. He's always been bullied plenty of times by you. Time out!" Bardiel said and laughed.

Vile just sighed and looked away "I'm not that stupid you know."

Hmmm... this is not how Vile used to reply when he's being burned by Iruel. He be like energetically argue back and defend himself but this time his energy is like nearly rock bottom.

"Is something up, Vile? You seem pretty down this morning... Not having enough sleep?" I began to ask.

"Yeah... You do seem kinda off today. What happened?" Prince asked too.

Vile sighed as he stared at a certain table. i glanced at it and it's just Kairi talking to some new guy in the guild. Oho, I see...

"Oooohh so little Vile is upset coz he's jealous~" I teased him.

Vile quickly turned his glance at me with his face a bit reddish. "I AM NOT! W-why would I be jealous?! N-not like... I- WELL OF COURSE I AM!!!"