Zabkiel: The hunt

Zabkiel POV

I stared at Namine as she eats her favorite ice cream again in the guild counter. Today's my duty in here so no paper works and no field missions. I smiled when she is back to her usual self now after a few weeks of comforting and giving her positive advice. At least she's not always bothered about losing her virginity to some idiotic bastard. We're still hunting them down and sent out wanted posters of them. Unfortunately, there's still no report about their whereabouts which makes me want to hunt them down myself but I don't wanna leave Namine alone too.

"Mmm! Another one please!!" Namine exclaimed after she finished her ice cream. I blinked my eyes as I stared at her with shock.

"Nami, that's your third cup of ice cream!" I pointed out making her pout and frown at me as she folds her arms.

"But I want more!"

I stared at her for a bit and sighed in defeat. I had no choice but to make her another ice cream and gave it to her. She glee in delight as she ate another spoon full of ice cream. I don't know but she sure eats a lot these past few days. I guess it's one of the things to let out her stress. We both continued to talk about cute animals and ponies, saying it was cute and she wanted a cute pet soon.

"Hey Zab! Grab me some bottle of GitRekt!" Bardiel said when he sat down along with Iruel.

"1 bottle of GitRekt coming right up!" I exclaimed and took out a bottle of beer then gave it to him. "What's up?" I asked them.

"Nothing much. Just found a mission for tomorrow and it's gonna be good!" Bardiel grinned while Iruel just sighed.

"Good because you're teamed up with Angela." Iruel said knowing what Bardiel is thinking. I guess Bard here is going to flirt around with her.

"Of course! She's a cute lady! Who wouldn't be happy to be teamed up with her!" Bardiel exclaimed then took a gulp of the beer.

Namine hissed and rolled her eyes "Pfff.. you're going to flirt around an innocent girl again?"

"Obviously." I answered making Bard held his hands up.

"Whoa! What are you guys thinking? Yeah I'm maybe a flirty guy but I have my respects towards women too! Unless that girl have a trashy attitude then she doesn't deserve my respect.. but anyway! I won't do something stupid!" Bardiel explained making Iruel snort at him.

"Yeah right.."

"I'm serious!"

"Just when are you even serious?" I asked him as I chuckle. Bardiel frowned at me for that question.

"Fine whatever if you guys don't believe me.." he said and drank the beer again.

The day went on normally since we don't have any missions for today. The next morning, Namine didn't come to the guild saying she's busy at something. She won't tell me so I just let it go, thinking that she needs some time of her own. Im currently here with my friends once again.. I already took some mission for tomorrow and there's still no news about Ron and his friends. I swear if I see them, I will make them experience hell!!!

Okay maybe not because I'd just catch them and arrest them. I'm chill.. I think.

"Still no sign of those bastards eh? Damn.. I wish they'd be caught already." Vile groaned in an angry manner until Ouriel hit his head.

"No cussing!"

"Aaah! I'm sorry!!"

"Believe that they will be found soon. They can't run forever." Lunariux said as he took a sip of his drink with a straw.