Wing Man Memes 5

Guess who's back with more experiences?!? Like always I'm Izuku in these situations!

Hawks;*walks into Izuku's room*

Izuku;*Takes earbud out* What do you need?

Izuku's phone;*Girl in red begins playing*

Izuku; *Rollerskating*

Song booth;*Begins playing monster high theme song*

Izuku; MINA ITS PLAYING THE SONG-

Izuku;*Standing still with rollerblades on*

Also Izuku;*Falls down*

Izuku watching anime; I don't like this character, he's being and ass.

Izuku ten minutes later; KAGEYAMA- YOU POOR MAN!

Izuku; The best way to cope with not being able to go to games and help your team is to watch anime!

Mina; IS THAT WHAT YOU DID LAST MONDAY!-

Izuku in discord;*Makes fun of someone for being a bottom*

Also Izuku;*scrolling threw Tiktok and realizing people call him a bottom*

Youtuber; I'm very disappointed in you both, yeah I know your watching this with a friend!

Izuku and Miruko;....

Izuku on a google meet;*Says something*

Shoto not knowing he was there;OH HEY IZUKU-

Izuku in the morning;I don't wanna get up, why am I always so tired???

Izuku at 3 am; *Sneaking into the kitchen to get gushers*

Izuku; I think my friends obsessed with some random person pretending to be characters seducing them.

Kaminari; Oh really? Who?

Izuku;*Stares at him intensely*

Kaminari; O H-

————

   I wish I had more stuff to do the meme things of but I forgot- Also most of the stories with 2 characters is just the same friend but I didn't wanna keep putting Mina so I switched some characters.

  Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎