OKAY THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST A/N NOTES FOR THIS

So, as you can tell, I'm back. I may have lied about the new WattPad account. Bare with me for the entirety of this thing, or skip it if you want.

  This fic, as many of y'all might know, was one of the first things I every wrote. Since then I've DEFINITELY improved. I soon would like to re-write this but I don't know when.

  ' Wasn't that what you said last time?' Yes- And i would like to grant an apology to those waiting a year or whatever for that first chapter! I *promise* it'll happen at one point.

  While we are here. My book, Booming Voices, has began to be edited to be better than before. Not all chapters have been finished, only the first few and the last couple. Please check it out if you'd like! Its nowhere near perfect, hell, I probably wouldn't read it. But if you like the premise maybe give it a try? Read the first three chaps at least if you wanna try it because the first chapter isn't a very good introduction.

  Okay I'll cut this paragraph shorter. My ao3, IzuKazooki, has my better written stuff. Check it out if you want!!

  The next time I do an A/N will be the confirmed date I'll release chapter 1 of this remake! Have an amazing day/night!:))