Part 6

(I've read most fluffy KamiDeku fanfics so I'm gonna add alot to my story or at least try to, also the first part to the vigilante deku book is done.)

Denki's Pov

I heard a small squeak as I began waking up.I opened my eyes to see me cuddling with Midoryia."K-Kami,get u-up we have t-to go to school..."Midoryia said trying to get up."But its so warrrrrmmmmmmmmmm........"I said tightening my grip on him.I felt Midoryia move around before a felt a loss of warmth.I whined before getting up and rubbing my eyes."If you get changed you can wear a blanket while we get to school."Midoryia said throwing what I assume is my uniform at me.I groaned before going to the bathroom to change.When I finished changing I went back to Midoryia's room and grabbed my backpack.After a bit Midoryia brought me to the kitchen where his mom had pancakes and bacon.(I don't really know any Japanese breakfast sooooo....),"Hey sweetie,when did you bring your friend here?"She asked."Last night,his apartment is really cold so I brought him to ours since ours is pretty warm."Midoryia said eating his breakfast."I see,well you should probably get going to school once your finished with your food."Midoryia's mom said leaving to go to I assume work.After we finished eating I followed Midoryia to the balcony."Aren't you gonna get your blanket?"He asked tilting his head."Can I use your wing?Its really soft..."I said hugging his wing."Sure..."Midoryia said patting my head.I held onto Midoryia as he started flying to school.Once we got there I heard giggling."Shut it Ashido."I heard Midoryia growl as I got off of him."Aww, Midoryias protective."Jirou laughed."I'm colllldddddddd......"I said hugging Midoryia's wing again."Oh yeah, Kaminari should've told you,hes really clingy in the mornings so we usually have him get up really early."Kirishima laughed walking by.I saw Midoryia glaring at him before looking at me."Alright Kaminari let's go to class."Midoryia said using a feather to push me to class.I groaned as I was pushed into 1-A.
I sat down at my desk and put my head down."Why is Kaminari so tired?"Aizawa asked walking in.Midoryia shrugged in response.

~Time Skip~

As soon as class was finished Midoryia came over to me."You still tired Kami?"He asked tilting his head.I groaned in response before Midoryia picked me up bridal style and picked my bag up."You can sleep after lunch."Midoryia said as he started walking to what I assume is the lunchroom.When we arrived he put me down and got in line for lunch.When we sat down I ate as fast as I could before laying my head on Midoryia's shoulder."Poor Denki....So tired."Kirishima joked."Shuddup rock....man....."I said as I started falling asleep.

Izuku's Pov

I chuckled a bit as small snores came from Kaminari."Cute isn't he?"Sero Joked.I felt my face heat up and nodded a bit."HE ADMITS IT."Mina Whisper-screeched."Shut up."I hissed at her petting Kaminari's head."Holy crap-His hair so soft."I said turning towards Kaminari as he started purring???I stared at him for a second,he looked so peaceful."Take a picture, it'll last longer."He said his eye opening a bit.I chuckled a bit before looking at my food.I quickly ate it."Wait so your not gonna take a picture of me?!?"Kaminari asked pouting a little."What would I even caption it?"I asked tilting me head."My cute boyfriend."Kaminari said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and putting his other hand in the air.Silence.Then suddenly everyone else besides me and Kaminari bursts out laughing.Kaminari quickly took his arm off my shoulder and covered his face with it."Dumbass."I muttered chuckling a bit."I'm sorry........"Kaminari pouted hugging himself a bit."Your fine."I said scratching my neck a bit."Really?"Kaminari asked smirking a bit."NOT LIKE THAT!"I Whisper-yelled at Kaminari."Man...I wish I had been recording you guys so I could show it to Hawks..."Ashido pouted."I already saw it."Keigo said from behind me."Fu-" "WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!"Kaminari shouted putting a hand over my mouth before I could finish."Anyways,I was just here to tell you that we're meeting up for dinner to meet the rest of Endeavor's kids."Keigo said smiling."You couldn't have just texted me?"I asked."Nope!"Keigo said before walking away."Kaminari weren't you tired five seconds ago?"I asked."Yeaahhhhh..... I'ma go back to sleep now...."Kaminari said putting his head back on my shoulder.

That's it for this chapter oof.... Anyways,chapter 1 for the MonoShinTamaDeku book is out.Also I'll be doing the answers to your questions from the characters on the 20th so if you have questions for the characters feel free to ask,also your allowed to ask more than one question.