Part 21

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SONG UNTIL I FOUND IT ON ONE OF MY PLAYLISTS AND-ITS SO GOOD I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT-

Izuku's POV

It was the day I get released from the hospital, I told my parents I was gonna stay at a friends so they won't be picking me up.I walked outside of the hospital listening for Hitoshi, Momo, or Kirishima."Izuku." I heard Hitoshi say.I looked over to see Hitoshi and Kirishima, "Do you know we're Momo is?"Just as I said that the door opened."I brought it."Momo said holding out a device."So-Your really going threw with this!"I heard a yell.Someone ran up to us and I looked at their blue hair'Tenya'.I nodded, "I have to make sure Shotos safe."Well, if you truly are....I'll be joking you!"Tenya said.I stared at him, "Are you sure?"I asked.He nodded, pushing his glasses up, "If the pros aren't going to,then you'll need all the help you can get."I smiled at Tenya before looking down at the device Momo made.I began walking towards the direction it said Shoto was, Kirishima, Tenya, Momo, and Hitoshi followed.

Time skip

We arrived at Kamino Ward and I was about to keep on following we're Shoto was when I was stopped."We need disguises, people will recognize us."Momo said looking around.Her eyes landed on a store and she dragged us in.After a bit of looking around everyone picked something out, I ended up choosing a white wig and a coat that I stuffed my wings into.After paying we used alleys to lol for Shoto when we appeared at a large warehouse."Shotos by here."I said.I began trying to climb up to a window and peered inside.Inside was multiple different Nomus."Holy crap..."I muttered."What?"Hitoshi asked."There's....Nomu...a lot of them..."I muttered.I hopped down and went towards the end of the alley only to be stopped by a loud crash, the building had been semi crushed by Mt.Lady."Huh, I was hoping for more to do."She said.I watched as a portal opened behind them.A man with a...hat? on walked out.Then I saw him, Shoto...I was about to run towards him but Tenya held me back.I watched as AllMight began to fight the person, I watched as Shoto just stood there, AllMight couldn't help him, the other pros were knocked out, 'No...I can't just sit here!'I thought.My wings tore threw the coat pushing Tenya away.I ran towards Shoto and grabbed him before trying to fly away, it worked, I landed onto a building and sat Shoto down."Shoto!"I yelled hugging him."Izuku!-"Shoto yelled"-You idiot you could've gotten hurt!"He said bonking me on the head.

After awhile I flew us down from the building, walked inside a alley, and sent Hitoshi our location.After a few minutes everyone was here and some were glaring at me, except Hitoshi and Shoto I'm pretty sure they're making out somewhere, god I wish me and Denki were like that.

Time skip

I opened my door and was immediately kicked in the di- knucklebuckle!"IZUKU!YOU LITERALLY JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO TO SAVE SHOTO THE PROS HAD IT UNDERCONTROL!"Keigo yelled at me, long story short Keigo, Rumi, and Yu scolded me the whole night and mom grounded me.So that was fun...

You may be asking, '2 chapters in 1 day?!?' Yes.Anyways, this story is so close to the end and we've come such a far way!I'll make sure to edit all the chapters when I'm finished with the story and probably rewrite some chapters, *cough* chapter 1 because it was shit *cough*.Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎