Part 27

No one's POV

Izuku frowned to himself as played Subway Surfer, growing more frustrated every time he got caught by the cop. He growled before turning his phone off, he couldn't even beat his high score so what was the point? He laid down, moving when his wings made his position uncomfortable. He laid there for around an hour before realizing he wouldn't fall asleep and sat up, hanging his legs over the side of his bed. Izuku stretched his wings before jumping off the bed and walking out of his room. He stepped into the elevator and waited for it to reach to common room. Once it arrived he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed mozzarella sticks before sticking them in the air fryer and leaning against the counter.

It took around 9 minutes for the air fryer to beep. Izuku opened it and grabbed a plate, before dumping the mozzarella sticks onto it. He took a bite of one, then went into the living room and sat on the couch. Izuku stared at the screen as a boy with black hair, styled like Amajiki's, poured oil on his hair. He sat there for awhile until sitting up and walking towards the elevator. He stepped inside, greeting Fumikage who was also in the elevator. Once he arrived at his floor he stepped out and walked into his room, grabbing his phone and looking at the time.

Izuku swiped at case off his desk once he registered that he had patrol in 30 minutes and began to change quickly, accidentally putting his head in the arm hole of his costume in the process.

Izuku's POV

I rushed out of the dorms, not even saying goodbye to Yaoyorozu on my way out. My wings spread and I began to fly to where the agency was, not even wanting to risk being late because Nezu knows the train would take forever.

Slamming open the doors, the receptionist looked up at me before sighing, "Patrol starts at 4 PM, kid. You're 5 hours early." I froze, "....Heh?-" "Also that's the 6th door this week! Man this agency needs a budget for the amount of doors we pay for. Any-who, you can go into the training room and wait since you're early, I guess..." Nodding, I made my way towards the sign that said ' training room '.

Once I stepped inside, I cringed at the intense smell of sweat. It was like Bakugo, but 100 times worse, also there was a faint smell of candy. I took a breath before walking towards a empty area, grabbing a feather from my back, and beginning to look for a sparring partner. After awhile, I finally found one. It was a women with red hair that was held into a ponytail. She grinned at me before running towards me and attempting to punch me. I dodged, moving behind her and kicking her back. She fell forward, laying there for a second before getting up to face me. Again, she ran towards me, but this time she tried to kick me. I grabbed her foot and flipped her over my shoulder. I turned towards her, when she began laughing. "Finally! A good fight!" I smiled and held a hand out to her. " Yuri Zashi, nice to meet you. I'm guessing you're Takami?" She asked. I nodded, "Well, we should spare again some time Takami! I have to go, my patrol is in a bit." I waved her goodbye before going to sit down on a bench.

I sat there for a bit, spacing out before I saw two shadows approach. "Takami, you're early." FatGum noted as I looked up at him. "Yeah, I guess I miss-read my clock, heh!" I stated, scratching my neck a bit. "Well since you're early, I can introduce you to some of my sidekicks!" He smiled, grabbing my arm and dragging me around the training room.

After awhile I heard a beeping sound. "It's time for patrol! C'mon Takami, Tamaki!" FatGum yelled, walking out of the room with me and Tamaki following closely behind.

Okay so-

I deleted this whole chapter because at first I was gonna have Dabi kill like all of the Takami family but then I realized that it was a stupid idea and instead decided to opt for a patrol.

Also I already know I'm gonna get Takami and Tamaki confused so don't even bother correcting me😅

Uhm- I won a basketball game, so yay I guess?

I also finished The Promised Neverland and Ouran Host Club and I'm starting Hunter X Hunter, currently on season 3.

Schools quarantining us for a week or two so I'll try to work on updates.

Uh- I guess that's all, hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💜