Part 17

Izuku's POV

Tiger walked us towards the food which Kirishima,Denki, and Hanta practically ran towards."God, your overreacting."I groaned.Denki looked at me, "YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!"He yelled.I smirked, "Yeah, I did do that."I said.Denki glared at me before turning back towards the food and sitting down.He grabbed a plate, threw food on it and began eating.I just stood to the side while everyone else ate."Hey Izuku?Why aren't you eating?"Asked Denki after a bit.I shook my head, "Not hungry."I muttered.He stared at me and smiled, "If you say so!"He said happily.Kota stared at me before walking away.

Time skip

We all sat down in the sauna room and I smiled as I spread my wings in the water, sinking to the bottom."Dude, you look like your enjoying this too much."Hanta said chuckling."Shut up."I muttered as I lifted my head out of the water.I looked over as I saw Mineta start talking to the wall, "Paradise...IS WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE!"He yelled as he began scaling the walls.Tenya quickly ran to get him but couldn't reach.When Mineta reached the top I saw Kota push him down.Poor poor Tenya got a Mineta bum to his face."If your gonna be a hero, you should start with being respectful."Kota said."Thanks Kota-babe!"I heard Mina say from the other side.Kota looked over and tripped backwards.As he began falling I shot out of the water and caught him.

Another time-skip this time brought to you by me calling my friend a bitch.

I stared at Mandalay who was putting a rag on Kota's head."He usually doesn't like heroes..."She muttered.I quirked an eyebrow as she looked up, "Why?"I asked, "His parents were heros, the Waterhose heroes to be exact.They died in a villain attack..."She said.Suddenly memories of me watching the tv with Keigo flashed in my mind.

"Keigo?W-What about their s-son?" "He'll be taken care of by someone else."

I looked down at him, "I...remember seeing that on the news, they both were amazing and they died and honorable death."I said.Mandalay nodded, "I just wish he could see it that way..."She muttered.

That's all I really wanna write rn, I'm gonna do another wingman memes thing soon.Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎