Part 8

Izuku's Pov

As I was walking home I saw the guy who was at the convenience store last week staring at me."Can I help you?"I asked him."No...I apologize for staring."He said before leaving.'That was weird,huh,his eyes look... familiar...'I thought to myself.As I got home I was ingulfed in a hug.I looked up to see a worried Miruko."AWW MY POOR BABY!!!I SHOULD KICK ERASER'S ASS FOR LEADING YOU INTO TROUBLE BUT HES INJURED!!!"Miruko said hugging me tighter."M-Miru...can't...breath-"She let me go."I'm so sorry I couldn't come to the hospital I had patrol!"She said sadly."Its okay."I said smiling.

I walked to my room.As soon as I was inside I flopped onto my bed.
"This has been a eventful week."I  said before looking at the time.'12am'I thought.I sighed before going to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me awake."Wh...Whats happening...?"I asked opening my eyes."Come on!Your gonna be late!"Keigo said running around me room and grabbing clothes,and throwing them at me."Wha-...School?What time is-OH SHIT ITS 7:39!!!"I yelled jumping out of bed and grabbing the clothes Keigi threw at me.As soon as I was finished changing,I ran towards the balcony,I quickly started flying towards school as fast as possible.When I got there I started running towards 1-A.As soon as I reached the door I slammed sit open.

"I-*pant*MADE IT!"I said before walking to my seat and sitting down."Finally,now that bird-brains here I can tell you all what I was talking about...The sports festival is coming up and will be happening next week."Aizawa said.

~Timeskip to the end of class~

As I was about to leave I felt someone grab my shoulder."What the heck?!?"Ashido asked staring at the 50 something people at the door."Why are there so many people here?!?"Kirishima asked."They're looking at the competition for the sports festival."Bakugo said."Y'Know,your really acting like a dumbass."A familiar voice said.As soon as the boy came out of the crowd of people I gasped before running towards him and hugged him."Your back!"I smiled."Yeah."Shinso said patting me head.I quickly let go and went back by Kaminari."OH SO YOU'RE 1-A!!!THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED THE USJ ATTACK!!!YOU PROBABLY THINK YOUR ABOVE US ALL BECAUSE YOU HANDLED SOME VILLAINS!HUH,DONT YA?!?"Asked a blonde haired kid.I shook my head,"No not really."I said scratching the back of my head."I'm sorry if we came off like that."I said bowing a bit.

Suddenly I saw Shoto from a across the room and I smiled."Toshi!Wanna meet my classmates?"I asked."Sure..."He mumbled.I quickly grabbed his arm and brought him over to Shoto.

No one's Pov

"Hmm...That one seems okay..."Monoma muttered as Kendo pat him on the back."I like him!He's adorable!"She said smiling.Many of the girls agreed."Back off,he's mine."Kaminari growled a little."Kaminari calm down."Kirishima said putting a hand on Kaminari's shoulder.After a few seconds Midoryia came back over."I have to go.Ill see you guys tomorrow!"Midoryia said smiling a bit.As he was about to walk threw the crowd he remembered something,"Also...I heard your conversation, technically I don't belong to anyone,and thank you guys for the compliments."Izuku said smiling a bit before leaving.Kaminari blushed a little,"Sorry Midoryia..."He mumbled covering his face with his hands."Its okay Kaminari!"He said before he was fully gone."You really are hopeless."Kirishima said patting Kaminari on the back."NGH-Atleast I actually flirt with him most of the time!"Kaminari said.

"I'll just be leaving."Monoma said.Meanwhile across the room Shinso and Todoroki were bonding over how much they hate Endeavor.

Izuku's Pov

'The sports festival huh?Mom might see me on it.I wonder what she'd think when she saw her son that she left on it.I wonder if she'll even remember me... Would she even care?'I thought about it for a second.'I should just stop overthinking this whole thing.'I thought frowning a little.

By the time I was done thinking I was back home."Wait...why did we only have class with Aizawa today?Hmmm...maybe author-chan was lazy today..."I mumbled breaking the forth wall."man...I feel like I'm being cliche with breaking the forth wall-wait-I heard the attic person-who cares about the forth wall,attic person is awake at 3 in the goddamn morning!"author-chan exclaimed.I silently prayed that the attic person wasn't real before going inside my house.

So yeah...I'm like 75% sure that there's a person in my attic because I keep hearing footsteps,and a few weeks ago a half of a crossiant went missing and none of my family ate it.But I don't think they'll hurt me,attic person hasn't tried anything,that I know of,yet.