Part 22

Licensing exams!Yay!Also I'm gonna start putting good songs at the top of the chapters.

Izuku's POV

I was nervous, heck everyone was, this is the licensing exam after all."I'm nervous as hell, what if I don't make it???"Mineta asked."Don't ask if you can't, ask if your willing to try your best.If you pass that means that you've turned from chicks to chickens."Shouta said."Yeah we're gonna be the best chicken heroes ever!"Denki said."We're gonna do this!"Mina exclaimed."We're gonna go beyond..."I started."PLUS ULTRA!"A loud voice joined our cheer.I turned around to find a male with really short hair."Inasa, you shouldn't interrupt their cheer."A boy with purple hair stated."I APOLOGIZE!I JUST LOVE UA!"The male said.I stared at him before I realized, 'Inasa Yoarashi!He turned down getting into UA!Wait....those uniforms...'."SHIKESTU STUDENTS!WOW YOUR SCHOOLS SO COOL!"I yelled."Thanks!"A pretty girl with blonde hair said.I blushed, "N-No problem!"I squeaked.

Eijiro's POV

"Looks like you have some competition."I muttered to Denki, smirking as he glared at the girl.

Izuku's POV

"Well...It's gonna be a pleasure to compete against you during the licensing exams!"I said."YOU ASWELL!"Yaorashi yelled.We walked away and minded our own business until someone yelled Shota's name."EraserHead?!?"A feminine voice yelled.I looked over to see a woman with bright emerald hair, white, fairy like freckles, and an orange hat.My eyes widened, "THE SMILE HERO MS. JOKE!"I yelled."Jesus Izuku your gonna have to calm down."Denki said, putting his arm on my shoulder."Well sorry for being excited but she's one of my favorite hero's!"I said, watching as Ms.Joke and Shota talked.

"Oh!You should meet my students!Over here, guys!"She yelled.Many different kids walked over, and they were very attractive.I blushed as my eyes scanned over the students when a boy with black hair popped up in front of me."Hello!I'm Yo Shindo!I'm from Ketsubutsu Academy!"He greeted.I grinned, "Izuku Takami!"I greeted back as I shook his hand.I could feel Denki's glare, but I ignored it.I kept talking with Shindo when I heard Denki growl."One sec, Shindo."I said holding a finger up and turning towards Denki."Whats with you today, Denks?"I asked as he looked at me with a guilty face."Nothing!"He sqeauked."Are you sure?You can always tell me you know."Denki nodded before his eyes widened, "We need to get to the exam room soon!"He yelled, catching everyone's attention.Everyone began walking to the exam room and waited.

Screw hiatus I'll just take awhile to make chapters, sup my homies!I probably won't make the 'adorable ending' but the 'angst ending' is already being worked on!And I promise that some people might cry!Anyways, after this book is finished I'll be working on Kitsune.

Small basketball rant, WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO LEARN BOTH JUMPSHOTS AND LAYUPS?!?AND TO DRIBBLE TWO BALLS AT ONCE?!?Rant over.

ALSO I FOUND OUT THIS IS A THING AND I LOVE IT❤️I'd save up for it but $40 is too much for a plush, even if it's Monoma😔