Part 20

Izuku's POV

I saw light,bright light, bright enough to wake me up.I opened my eyes and smelt the air, a alcoholic smell hit my nose, 'A...hospital?'I though.I tried to get up but groaned as I a pain in my side.I looked around the room, seeing that nobody was in there, that's when I heard it 'thump,thump,thump' then repeat.After a few minutes a nurse walked in, "Your awake!"She said.I nodded, looking around again before looking towards the door.She turned her head to look at it and smiled."Some people are here to see you, I'll give you some time alone with them."She said before leaving.Once she left I heard talking and the a dash of yellow appeared in the room right by me."IZUKU!ARE YOU OKAY???HOW DO YOU ALWAYS GET HURT?!?"Denki asked hugging me.I laughed, "I'm good, I'm good."I said patting his head.He backed up and I watched as everyone else came in.I looked for Shoto but couldn't find him, then I remembered..."Shoto..."I muttered."What'd you say?"Mina asked,"Has anyone found Shoto yet?!?"I asked.Aoyama shook his head while I looked down, feeling guilty.Suddenly and idea popped into my head,"When do you think I'll be able to leave?"I asked."I believe in two days."Hitoshi said.I nodded."Hitoshi,"I started gaining everyone's attention."what if we to look for Shoto?"I asked."WHAT?!?"Almost all the class shouted, "You are aware that the League of Villains took him right?!?"Sero asked.Kirishima stared at me, "I'll help."He stated.Hitoshi nodded, looking down."You can't!You'll get hurt!"Denki exclaimed."I'm not gonna leave it up to some pros to save him!By the time they think of a plan he could be dead!"I said."How do you know AllMight won't just save him?!?"Denki asked."BECAUSE ALLMIGHT COULDN'T SAVE HIS OWN SON!HE LEFT HIM IN AN ORPHANAGE, SO HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST HIM ENOUGH TO LET HIM SAVE SHOTO?!?"I yelled, small tears in my eyes.The room was silent, "I think you should leave."I said after a minute.Denki looked at me, before leaving the room.

Everyone else left one by one until it was only Kirishima and Hitoshi."Momo made a device that was put on a Nomu, I bet if we ask she can make another one for us to find their hideout.Whenever your allowed to leave we can meet up and begin looking."Kirishima said.I nodded as a nurse walked in, "Visiting hours are over."She stated.Hitoshi and Kirishima walked out."So,"The nurse began,",it seems that your wing that partly got turn will grow its feathers back, but you most likely won't be able to use it.As for your leg it healed over the time you've been in the hospital, but you still need to wear a cast."The nurse said, sitting papers down before leaving.I laid back down and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed!Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎