Part 16

I changed the story cover to this.
Also I just realized I forgot the exams-oof-

I didn't really like how the other picture looked,maybe it's cause I don't really like my art from then?Eh,I might redraw the old picture because I feel like I could've done better on this one

Izuku's POV

I finished packing for the forest training camp and threw my bag over my shoulder before walking into the living room where I got ingulfed in a hug."Aw Izu,we'll miss you so much!"My mom,Akako,said.My dad,Kaori,smiled at me,"Be careful,kid,Kay?"He said.I nodded while Keigo looked at me pouting,"I should be able to come!"Keigo said."Aw c'mon,I cant go either so stop being a little bitch."Rumi said in a teasing tone."I should get going,bye,love you."I said before walking to the balcony.

As I arrived at the bus,Denki was practically shaking with excitement while Shoto looked mad."Wow Sho,what's got you so upset?"I asked."Hitoshi couldn't come."He gritted out."Aww,poor Shoto,doesn't have his boyfriend to take care of him."I teased while Shoto glared at me."IzuuuKUUU!"Denki said happily as he jumped at me."Are you excited?!?I'm excited!"Denki shouted while Mina snickered."Whats up Denks?"I asked."Nothin much!"He replied."Alright,since Bird Brains here now we can get on."Shouta said.I flipped him off still not forgiving him for making me bellyflop.We got on the bus and set our bags down before sitting."So,Izuku!Whats your favorite movie?"Mina asked."Jumanji."I said with no hesitation.

The ride was pretty long but once we arrived we all scurried off the bus.I looked around to find a group of familiar heroes.I grinned staring at each one."THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!"I yelled happily."Yup!We'lol be helping you train!"Pixie-bob exclaimed."And art you a cutie!"She said squishing my cheeks.After a minute I noticed a little boy, I was about to ask who he was when I was threw of the land."Oh!And training starts now!"Mandalay yelled.I used my wings to keep me in the air and watched as everyone else fell on the ground."We probably need to go to camp so..."I smiled spreading my wings, "See you all at camp!"I yelled as J began soaring forward."IZUKU COME BACK HERE!"I heard Shoto tell but I ignored him.I arrived after a few minutes and looked around for the Wild Wild Pussycats."Aw, they aren't here yet."I muttered.I ended up sitting down and drawing in the dirt while I was waiting.

Once they arrived they stared at me."Wow your already here!"Ragdoll said.I nodded and stared at a small boy who was leaning against the wall."Hey...I never caught your name."I said getting up and walking towards him."I never threw it."The boy muttered.I chuckled and bent down, "But seriously, what's your name kid?Unless your uncomfortable with saying it then I totally understand."I said.The boy stared at me."Izumi Kota."He said."Izuku Takami."I said back putting my hand out.After a minute he shook it."Are...Are your wings soft?"He asked looking at them."Yeah, you can pet them if you want."I said setting my wing down, smiling as he carefully touched it.His eyes widened, "It's so soft..."He muttered.I nodded, before turning around due to rustling noises.

1-A came out of the bushes looking exhausted and some looked slightly mad."IZUKU YOU PIECE OF CRAP YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!"Jirou said."I'M GONNA KILL YOU-"A very angry Shoto said."I'm just gonna-yeah-"I said backing away into the building.Shouta stopped me from walking in."Tiger will bring everyone to we're the food is."Shouta said as Tiger opened a door."Follow me."He said.

Sooooo-Hope you liked this chapter!I decided to post today because I'll be busy tomorrow, anyway I just found out what happened to Bakugo and I-I don't like him but I'll probably cry when it gets animated-Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎