Part 24

I was having one of those bubble gum lollipops and chewing on the bubble then realized it tasted like a fucking tortilla.

Izuku's POV

I woke up in my bedroom.I sat up and looked around.On my nightstand there were multiple different gummies, pain medicines, my phone, and some water.I grabbed my phone and stared in shock at the date.'WHAT THE-I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE EXAMS!'I suddenly remembered.I quickly texted Shota

<                EraserDaddy😌             6;45 AM

You;
Why aren't I at the exams?

EraserDaddy😌;
Jesus Christ, look at your damn arms.

I looked down at my arms and realized that there were wings sprouting from them.

You;
Oh,  thanks  Shota!

EraserDaddy😌;
You're a dumbass.

I laid back down, getting ready to go to bed.Then I shot up again, 'SCHOOL!'.I began scrambling around trying to get my uniform when the door to my room opened."Izuku!Your awake!Since you started sprouting wings you have to get a new uniform, so I'll just drop it off."My mom said before sliding a box into my room and leaving.I quickly changed and went to the balcony, as I tried to fly away I zoomed forward."What the-" "Your new wings make you faster lil bro."Keigo stated as he appeared by me."I'll be flying with you to school since my patrol is near there anyways."I nodded as I began to go forward, immediately stopping as I almost slammed into a building.

I decided screw it and began fluttering around like a humming bird, taking sharp turns when I almost crash into something.Once I arrived at U.A. I texted Keigo I made it before walking inside.As I skipped to 1-A I could feel eyes on me.I ignored them and opened the 1-A door were everyone looked anxious.Their heads immediately snapped to the door and sighed."You can't go a month without something happening!"Shoto exclaimed as I sat down.

I ignored him and listened to what Shota has to say."Due to Izuku growing new wings, he won't be participating in any training, instead practicing on flying with his wings.He will be joining those who didn't pass the exam in whatever they're doing.Now, for the lesson..."Shota continued to explain the lesson before stopping abruptly."Also...you now have dorms.Your lessons will not continue for the rest of the day and instead you'll decorate your dorms."Everyone looked excited.

Time skip

I looked at my dorm, satisfied with how it turned out.

As I was about to sit down I heard a shout from the living room.I rushed out of my room and ran down the stairs, stopping as I saw Mina buzzing with excitement.Once everyone was down stares she began to speak, "Sooo....I thought we should do room tours!"everyone agreed happily.As we were about to begin I realized something."We never saw Mineta move in."I stated, making everyone pause."Huh...Weird..."Denki muttered.The front door opened, "That's because Mineta is no longer in the Hero course, he's instead taking place in getting better and not harassing women, for the time being Hitoshi will be replacing him."Shota said entering the room.Hitoshi appeared from behind him and I groaned causing everyone to look at me."Shoto and Hitoshi should be forbidden from going in each other's room or something, cause I really don't wanna deal with hearing kissing noises as I'm trying to sleep." Mina cut in, "And moaning." I made a face as well as Jirou, "Mina, we're all minors, no."I stated.

"He's my son, if Todoroki tries anything I'll have his head on a silver platter and serve it to my 19 cats."I grinned, "Same here but for Hitoshi Shinsou, because Shotos like a little brother to me!"I stated."Anyways, ROOM CONTEST!"Mina yelled.We all walked around the dorms when we stopped at mine.I chuckled nervously as I opened the door.

I chuckled nervously as I opened the door

"Where's all your merch?"Hanta asked."Ah, well, it's all back home, I'm using my room there as a storage compartment."I scratched my neck."I like this room, mon ami, not as great as mine but still nice."Aoyama stated, jumping onto my bed."Thanks!"We all walked out of my room and continued looking around.

That's all for this chapter!I now have an Ao3 account called ZaphoX707, there's already two stories on there!Also I realized I forgot to do dorms before the exams sooo....Also I forgot to do the exams for going to training camp!I have a lot of stories on this account and I would appreciate if you check them out, it's fine if not though!Whenever I first posted this I forgot to explain why Eraserhead's contact name is EraserDaddy😌.I was playing among us as Kaminari and I joined a fun bnha server.The people in it were hella funny and there was a Aizawa.I started calling the Aizawa Daddy.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎