Part 29

???'s POV

I watched as Izuku made a plan to save this 'Eri' girl. "Damn it, if he knew I went along with this, he'd be upset." I sighed as boss knocked on the door. "Oi, scarface. We're going to meet the Yakuza group." I groaned, sitting up, "Whatever."

I opened the door and walked out, heading straight into the portal.

Time skip

I walked into a bedroom that had a little girl in it. I sighed, texting Kurogiri that I was taking her, not even explaining. "So... you know that green haired kid?" I asked. She looked up at me, "Y-you... know him?" She asked. I nodded, "I'm his friend, wanna see him and get out of here?" She nodded vigorously. I picked her up and held her as a portal appeared. "Good, because that'd happen either way..." I muttered, stepping inside.

Izuku's POV

I was sitting in class when the inner-con turned on. "Izuku Takami, please come to the principles office, you have someone that needs to see you." I made a confused noise but got up and walked towards Nezu's office. I knocked on the door, only for the rat lord himself to open it. "Come in..." I did as he said and walked inside. "So... somehow this little one, found U.A.." I looked around to see a little girl with pale blue hair and crimson eyes. "She wishes to see you." I nodded, eyes widened as she walked towards me. " WingMan!" She shouted as she saw me. She ran towards me and hugged me. "This guy saved me f-from dad and brought m-me h-here!" She smiled, "H-he said to give you this!" She held out a piece of paper.

It said a number and a name.

'Touya...'

Wow, this chapter is hella short.

Figured out the ending!Also I probably should've added more stuff to this chapter but I kinda wanna get the book done with😅I have a bunch of other stories I need to make and remake *cough* Kitsune *cough*

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🤎