Part 11

Izuku's Pov

It was the day after the sports fest,and I was really excited.Shota said we'd be choosing hero names today,and I just so happened to have chosen mine before school.As soon as I was handed a board and marker I quickly scribbled down my name."Alright!Does anyone have their name done?"Kayama asked.I shot my hand up so fast that I almost dislocated my shoulder."Alrighty!Come on up Izu!"Kayama chuckled a bit before moving to the side.

I quickly walked towards the front of the room and held my board up proudly."The winged hero;Fawkes!"I sqeauked."Like the Harry Potter character?I like it!And its based on Keigo's,that just mean you'll have to work extra hard to live up to him!"Kayama practically yelled.I grinned happily before sitting down.

Kaminari turned towards me and fist bumped me."Nice name Izuku!"Kaminari said smiling.I tilted my head,"Izuku?"I asked."Well...yeah!I think we're good enough friends for first names,right?But if you want I'll just call you Midoryia or Takami if it makes you more comfortable."Kaminari said sheepishly,scratching his neck."No...Its fine Denki."I muttered.Denki grinned at me before turning back around.

After class I began packing up when Denki walked towards me."Izuuuuukuuuuuu....."He groaned leaning on my shoulder."What?"I asked giggling as Denki turned towards me."Can we go to your house and play Minecraft?Last time when we played fortnite it was boring...."Kaminari asked as I grabbed my bag."Sure."I said as Denki took his head off my shoulder."Yay!"Denki sqeauked.

As I was walking out with Denki trailing behind me I heard two more pairs of foot steps."Izuku,Shoto and I will join you."I heard a insomniac say.I scoffed,"Just don't start making out while we're playing Minecraft."I said,smirking as Hitoshi and Shoto went red.

Once we arrived at my house it was empty.I looked around before finding a note.

'Hey Izuku!We went to get groceries, we'll be back soon!

-Love Keigo'

I put the note back down before walking to my room to see Denki setting up Minecraft and Shoto and Hitoshi sitting down on bean bags.Once Denki finished setting the game up he handed me a controller,"Ready to play Izu?"Denki asked grinning."Yup!"I said as I fell onto a bean bag.

After playing for a bit Hitoshi had to leave so I turned the game off."Where are you guys interning at?"I asked."Endeavor's."Shoto said."Kamui Wood,who are you interning with?"Denki asked."I'll probably intern with Manual,if I were to intern with Keigo or Rumi(I just learned Miruko's real name) we would probably just goof off the whole time."I said shrugging.Shoto nodded while Denki looked at the time."Ah,I have to go!See you tomorrow Izuku!"Denki said before walking out."Bye."I said as Denki left."I have to go aswell,bye Izuku."Shoto said waving before he left.

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone.I scrolled threw the news untill I came across one title that stood out to me.

'HERO KILLER STRIKES AGAIN!'

'Pro Hero Ingenium found unconscious in Hosu city.He is now in the hospital and will no longer be able to continue as a hero.'

I put my phone down.

"Poor Iida..."I muttered.

I sighed as I laid down and closed my eyes."Maybe I can talk to him about it tomorrow to make sure he's alright..."I said before drifting off to sleep.

Would you guys kill me if I added someone else to the ship?Also I finally posted something,I hope you liked it!Have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜