Part 28

No one's POV

Izuku stepped in sync with Amajiki as they wandered the streets. It was quiet and almost boring until something ran into Izuku's side. Izuku looked down to see a little girl with light blue hair and a small horn. He bent down on his knee, "Hey... are you okay kiddo?" He asked, carefully cupping her cheek, she flinched but realized she wasn't in any danger. "H-Help me..." She whimpered as footsteps echoed from the alleyway.

I hid her behind my back when a man walked out of the alley. "Eri, where are you?" The man asked, Izuku had a feeling he already knew the answer as he stared at Izuku for unusually long after not getting a response. "Hello, you wouldn't have happened to have seen a little girl, have you?" Izuku saw Amajiki freeze from the corner of his eye, as well as Eri. Izuku hummed, "Yeah, I've seen her, in fact we were about to play hide and seek! But it seems she doesn't know the rules." Izuku turned around and stared down at the girl, "See she doesn't know that she needs to run and hide." Eri looked at him, before shaking her head, "H-He'll get me..." Izuku nodded, "Maybe we could play another day, it seems your... father? Wants you back home." The girl nodded and ran into the alley.

As the man was about to walk in aswell Izuku grabbed his shoulder, "Hey, if you're having money problems you can always ask for help. Well I assume you do since you came from and alleyway... Ah! That might've sounded rude, I apologize!" He bowed, 'Apologize my ass, you're obviously keeping the girl captive.' The man nodded, muttering something about keeping it in mind before walking away.

Once they were out of sight Izuku gasped for air, "We need to get back to agency and tell FatGum!" Amajiki nodded and began running back to the agency, with Izuku following closely behind.

Time skip
7 days later

The class noticed how weird Izuku was acting. He wasn't talking and often checked his phone. "What did the agency do to him?" Mina asked, glancing at the green haired boy. "Maybe it's not just that agency, Kirishima seems off too." Hanta stated, sitting his chin on his hand. "Yeah, every since his debut." Denki said, sitting on his desk. "Should we ask them about it?" Hanta shrugged, "Eh, it could personal or top secret." Denki sighed, "That just makes me want to know more about it! If it's personal something could be wrong!" Hanta lowered his hand down to his pockets, "Whatever, we should sit down, then after class we can ask them." Mina nodded and walked over to her seat.

I finished another chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! Honestly I'm probably gonna take a little break until I figure out how this'll end. I don't wanna be cliche with the, 'adopts kids' ending but I also don't wanna do 'five years later Midoryia dies'.

I'm kinda thinking about doing a traitor, but maybe not?? It's hard coming up with endings.

That's all, have a good day/night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎