3. The unknown deception

Two years later:
Berlin:
Club:
Two men were sitting near counter and celebrating for something.

"Cheers to our success buddy." The man said lifting his glass.
The another man turn to face him and smiled at him. He was revealed non other than Sanskar. He was wearing blue jacket with red T-shirt. He also lift his glass to toast with smile.

" Cheers!!" He said.

"You know Sanskar, I was so worried about this project but now I am happy that we got it. It will really give a lot of  profit of both of our company." Man said.

"Right Arav, I was also worried. But I trusted our hardwork will pay and it did. So, I am so happy and excited about this project." Sanskar said.

"Yup." Arav said.

They talked for sometime regarding work and their life.

"Anyways let's leave all this work thing. So, after this project you are going back to London again? Won't you go India?" Arav asked.

"Why are you asking?" Sanskar asked confusingly.

"Nothing, I m just thinking to go to India after this project end. It's been so long I was in London with you. So just asking, if you wanna go then we can go together." Arav said.

"Hmm Yeah, I was also thinking to go to India. It's been long. I will come with you." Sanskar said.

"That's fantastic. I am waiting for project to end soon. But till it ends, we can enjoy our stay here. This city is quite amazing. I really liked this in just couple of days." Arav said.

"You are right. I also liked Berlin." Sanskar said.

They enjoyed the evening and talking to each other. After sometime, Sanskar asked for bill but then only he got a call. He excused himself.

"It's okay, you go out. I am coming after paying the bill." Arav said.

Sanskar nodded and went out to take the call.

"Thanks" A girl said to the shopkeeper after giving him money and taking her bags.

The shopkeeper nodded at her with smile. She came out of shop. She was wearing white top with faded grey jacket and black jeans. She walked to the road to get cab. She was looking around when her caught something and her eyes got wide in shock. She was freezed and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Sanskar..." She could merely whisper in shock.
She sees Sanskar was standing on the opposite side of road and talking on his phone.
She came out of shock the sound of horn blow as a cab stopped near her asking if she wants to go somewhere?

She shook her head no and again looked at Sanskar. She moved toward cross walk to go to the other side of road as soon as the lights turn red for vehicles. She hurriedly go to the other side.

"Sanskar??" She said slowly standing behind him.

Sanskar who just disconnected the call, heard someone calling him and turned around. He looked at the girl a bit confusingly.

"Sanskar, you... you are alive. Oh my god. You are alive Sanskar." The girl said happily coming to him unable to believe what she was watching.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Sanskar asked her.

"Sanskar, it's me. Riya, Riya Saxena. Remember? Wait no, you must not know me because we never met but I know everything about you Sanskar. I m Swara's cousin. I was in New York. She used to tell me about you and even she had sent your photo to me. She must have told you about me. Remember?" Riya said restlessly.

"I don't know any Swara. Neither I know you Ms. Saxena." Sanskar said with serious expression and turned to go when Riya stopped him.

"No Sanskar wait!!! Ju.. just try to remember. Have you forgotten about Swara? You both loved each other. Your Swara, Sanskar? Forget about me, but don't you know Swara? Really? She loves you so much Sanskar and you... You don't know her? Please don't do this. Sanskar, she needs you. " Riya asked looking at him with restless expression.