19. Shattered with reality

Sanskar came out of his thoughts with a jerk hearing the alarm clock only to realise that it was already morning 6 a.m. He didn't knew since when he was sitting on the bed with same posture. He blinked his teary and red eyes wiping the tears taking a deep breathe. Then he turned off the alarm. It was just one of those morning when he couldn't sleep at night and the past kept roaming in his mind. But now, it's been so long that he was habitual to it.

He got up from bed and went to washroom. Getting fresh n up. He went out for jogging. He turned on the music connected with his headphones and started running putting the fake mask to the world like nothing happened.
But the music was least helping him as he was only thinking about her. Her words.

"Again a lie!! I just told you to say the truth for once but still you didn't. Why are you still giving false hope to my heart? It's breaking me already. Why don't you understand Sanskar!!!!"

"I m leaving! I m having enough of it!! I hate you Sanskar!! Just leave!!"

Kept running and running faster, he felt out of breathe and stopped breathing heavily. He removed the headphones from his ear to put it around his neck gasping for breath. His eyes started betraying him but he blinked several times maintaining the same masked expression and yet again continued his jogging.

After an hour he went back to Mansion. He took bath and got ready to go to office. Then he went downstairs where Rp and Sujatha was having breakfast.

"Good morning Dad." Sanskar said ignoring Sujatha.

"Morning son. Come have breakfast." Rp said with small smile.

Sanskar nodded at him and sat beside him. Sujatha felt hurt. Still she said.

"Sanskar, I have made your favourite. Wait I will serve it fo..." Sujatha said with smile.

"Thanks mom. But my choices has changed long back. I hope you can accept this atleast." Sanskar said interupting her with serious tone.

Rp didn't said anything as he knew Sanskar was not wrong at his place. Every child same love and care from their parents not difference that for one you care a lot and you leave other to suffer.

Sanskar took the toast and omlet made by cook and eat it. He talked to Rp about couple.of things casually. That's when Sneha came out of room.

"Good morning Mom, Dad." Sneha said.
Rp and Sujatha nodded at her with small smile.
"Good Morning Sneha." Rp said.

Sneha looked at Sanskar who was having his juice and scrolling through his phone giving a least care to even look at her. She came and sat on her chair.

"Good morning bhai." Sneha said slowly.

"I m done Dad. I will see you in office. Meeting will start in an hour." Sanskar said looking at him after finishing glass of orange juice and got up from chair ignoring Sneha.

Rp nodded at him. Then Sanskar went from there grabbing his car keys from the table.
Sneha looked at him going then she looked down feeling hurt by her brother's ignorance once again like she doesn't exist for him.

Three days later:
Three days passed, Sanskar was trying to meet Swara but it was never possible. He was totally ignored by Swara and he knew the reason too. He knew it was too hard for her to forgive him but he didn't want to lose hope, he didn't want to lose her. One side, he was trying to make him understand to let her have some time but otherside, he as dying to see her, just for her one look, hear her voice. He could easily go to her mansion but just thinking about her, he used to stop himself. He shouldn't rush things on her because she just recovered.