26. Tied in a pious knot

Night:
It was around 11:10 p.m. Sanskar was still not home. Swara was pacing here and there in room looking at the wall clock time to time. She desperately wanted to sort out everything between them. She wanted to talk to him but... Her stubborn husband was in his own mission. She huffed. But tonight she has decided that she will make everything clear. She doesn't want these distances between them. Not when he loves her more than anything. Not when she crave for him every moment, feeling his presence each and every minutes.

Swara was lost in her own thoughts when she heard the car horn and the main gate opened. She sees through the window only to get confirm that it was Sanskar only. She smiled.

Thinking something, her lips curved into smirk and she looked at herself in the mirror. She was looking perfect in beautiful black and red combination saree with backless blouse. She hasn't wore saree after her marriage and she was quite excited to see his reaction.
Having a glance at her reflection in the mirror, she went downstairs and before the bell ring, she opened the door. Sanskar who was about to pressed the bell looked at her surprisingly while she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Is this time to come? Did you see the time? It's already more than 11. But no!! You are so fond of to keep someone awake for you to open the door. Isn't it Mr. Maheshwari?" Swara said in fake attitude tone.

Swara was saying all this but Sanskar was least bothered to hear her. He was mesmerized to see her in Saree. She was looking so elegant and drop dead gorgeous. He couldn't blink for a moment.
That's when She snapped fingers in front of his eyes bringing him back to his sense. He cleared his throat and scold himself for once again loosing in front of her. He knows Swara gets uncomfortable still he was doing this.

He diverted his gaze and say: You don't need to stay awake to open the door for me Swara. There are enough servants in this house.

Sanskar said in calm tone and walked inside.

"Yeah, but they are also human. Not a robot like you to only think about work." Swara said rolling her eyes.

Sanskar didn't answered. He passed by her toward guest room. Swara was really pissed off with this behaviour but she knows she needs to handle her idiot husband a bit gently. He is tough nut to crack sometimes. After all she is having experience to handle him.

"Idiot!! Can't he atleast complement me? I wore saree for him especially but no!! Khadooos!!" Swara muttered to herself feeling irritated.

"But don't worry Sanskar. I will also see how long you are going to run away." Swara thought with a mischievous smile.

Coming inside guest room, Sanskar threw his bag on couch. He closed his eyes and her image appeared in front of his eyes in saree, her big beautiful eyes, her glowing face adding enormous beauty to her. He ruffled his hair with his fingers. Taking a deep breathe, he opened his eyes and grab a pair of shirt and track pant and walked to washroom to get cold shower.
After sometime, he came out of room thinking to eat something as he was really feeling so hungry. He hadn't eaten at noon also due to meetings. To his relief, Swara was not there. He walked to kitchen and was about to grab a plate when it was hold by someone.

"You go and sit on chair." Swara said straight.

"No, it's ok Swara. You go to sleep. I will do it."Sanskar said calmly.

"I said something Mr. Husband and you need to listen to me. Go and sit.
I will serve for us." He heard her.

"Us? You didn't eat yet?" Sanskar asked looking at her worriedly.

Swara narrowed her eyes at him and he didn't said anything. He silently sat on dinning table. Swara serves themselves. They have dinner together. Sanskar was so much distracted with Swara and he was stealing glances of her but she was well aware of it. She hides her smile. She wanted to talk to him and start conversation anyhow.