28. Finding the lost treasure

"Bhai..."Sneha stammered.

Coming inside the room, Sanskar sees Sneha's bag packed. Then he looked at her. Sneha looked down and got scared a bit thinking about his reaction. May be he scold her for this stupidity, she thought.

"So, she knew that she was doing stupidity?" Her mind mocked her sarcastically.

Looking at her, Sanskar took out his phone from his pocket and dialled some no.

"Kolkata Airport?" Sanskar asked with serious expression.

Sneha looked up at Sanskar in shock who was already giving her a sharp glare While Swara wasn't surprised.

"Yes, Sanskar Maheshwari speaking.... Yeah good evening... Could you please tell me about any booking on Sneha Maheshwari's name?" Sanskar asked.

Sanskar waited for a other side to respond a couple of minutes as he was checking data.

"Okay, please cancel the ticket. She is not going anywhere... Yes, it's confirm. Cancel it." Sanskar said in stern tone.

Sneha was too shocked.
"Bhai, I... I.." she didn't know what to say but she thought to ask him.

"You may be mature enough to take your life's decision but considering your elder's advice sometimes is not worthless Sneha. No one is going anywhere. Unpack you luggage and you already heard the ticket has been cancelled. "Sanskar said straightly.

"Bu... But.." Sneha got nervous.

"You had taken care of mom Dad when I wasn't here. And now I m here then you want to leave? You want them to choose between me and you always? And things to continue like this?" Sanskar asked in serious tone.

Sneha shook her head negatively looking down.

"No, I don't want that. But if I won't leave then you will go leaving mom and dad again." Sneha said meekly.

Sanskar looked at her as if she has lost her mind. From where does she get this stupid thing in her head.

"Sanskar, we are going to London? When have you decided?" Swara asked as she was also confused hearing Sneha repeating the same thing again and again.

"When I said no one is leaving. I meant NO ONE. The phone call she is talking about must be about London project. I already sent Arjun to London for that deal and I m taking care of that from here. Personally handling the project doesn't mean that I should be present there." Sanskar said clearing their doubts.

At that moment, Sneha mentally slapped herself for thinking entirely opposite. Swara nodded getting what must have happened.

"I m sorry Bhai. I thought..." Sneha said but couldn't complete.

Sanskar sighed and said.

"You don't need to leave anywhere. Once, I did mistake by leaving mom dad. You shouldn't repeat the same mistake." Sanskar said calmly.

Sneha looked at him and nodded. She was happy and relieved. Still, she asked him being not sure.

"Yo... You really won't leave. Right?" Sneha asked him.

Swara found it cute. These brother and sister may having so many differences but this care and love is not hidden.

"Never"Sanskar said.

"Thank you bhai." Sneha said with small smile.

Sanskar didn't said anything. He just nodded. He was about to turn around as something crossed his mind and he said.

"Although it wasn't needed but Thank you for telling everything to Swara." Sanskar said.

Sneha nodded. It was equally relieved for her that she is not holding that inside her anymore. Swara smiled at bit.