9. Presence to peace or pain

Sanskar came inside Swara's room after sometime only to see Riya was sitting on couch holding her head in her hands and Swara was sleeping.

Riya heard the door sound and looked up to find him. He came and sit on the single couch.

"If you came here to talk about Swara's father then don't. I don't want to talk about him." Riya said plainly.

"Okay, I m not talking about him. But Yes, I do have questions but it's upto you if you want to tell me or not whenever you wish. Not now." Sanskar said calmly.

Riya didn't said anything. She just nodded.

"You know Riya, someone told me that No one needs whole world's love if one person love you enough and more than anything that makes you feel love and happiness of whole world." Sanskar said.

Riya gets confused and looks at him.

"And you know who said this to me?" Sanskar asked looking at her.

Riya didn't replies as she was confused.

Sanskar smiled a bit and pointed toward Swara who was sleeping.

"She believes it Riya. Yes, she had pain that her dad didn't have time for her. But she was lucky that she has you. Once it was me also but... (Paused a bit) Umm leave it. She used to be happy when she used to talk about you. And she wasn't wrong either. You are enough for her Riya as you always said. You are best sister. You were there with her Always. You stood for her. Yeah, I'm helping you now but I m no where comparatable to you. Family doesn't mean to be a blood relation. It's by heart. You are here, I m here with her. We both can do this for her. I believe your sister will be back soon and I seriously don't mind your anger. You are right at your place but Even if you keep shouting, I won't leave from here. Not untill she gets perfectly fine." Sanskar said and gave a small smile.

Riya heard him and unknowingly smiled a bit hearing him. She was surprised at his words but for the first time, it felt good with his words.

She nodded at him.

"I know, she will be fine." Riya said.

"Yeah, She will." Sanskar said.

"But I m not understanding what to do now. Doctor told She needs to be out of hospital and live in home. I don't understand, where should I take Swara niw? You also need to be there with her." Riya said.

"You told you have flat. You can take Swara there. What's the problem?" Sanskar asked confusingly.

"It's not that Sanskar. I was living in single room flat in these two years where I merely go one or twice a week for useful things because of Swara. Due to her treatment, I used to be here only most of the time. Even though, I handle that. There is another problem. I don't want maid to send any kind of information to Shekhar uncle regarding Swara which he least care but you need to be around Swara and if you will come there more oftenly then I don't know what will be the situation. You know the unmarried girls and guy thing!!! (Riya sighed) His (Shekhar) bloody self respect and honour!! And then my parents. They are no less!! They just try to show modern but their mentality is still old era type. (Rolled her eyes). And most importantly if anyhow, Shekhar uncle got even a little bit hint that you are Sanskar, then it will be worse the situation. They won't even try to understand the situation why? But just blast off!! And may be call us back. I don't want that. I don't want to take Swara's treatment casually which I never did. And now that she is getting fine. No way!!" Riya said.

"So her father don't have time for her but he has hired a detective maid for information?" Sanskar said.

Riya gave him a look.