Epilogue

A few days later:
Sneha was happily married to Ahaan and Arav and Riya and Swasan's life were also going pleasantly with lots of love and happiness in their life. A life they wanted. A life that was filled with trust and love for each other. Days passed. All the three couples were now going to honeymoon. Finally Sanskar was done with his projects and he decided to have his long time pending honeymoon. And case was no different for Arav as he also couldn't go due to business and projects commitment. But Ahaan has already planned it before marriage. He just had some work which he wrapped up or shifted to next month even though Sneha said a lot that she understands his work and he shouldn't avoid it because of her but it wasn't bothered by Ahaan.
But now the main problem was trio the girls were excited to go on same place and have fun together while their husbands were totally against this idea. They didn't want that.

(Conversation in their respective mansion/rooms)

"Arav please na. Let's go at one place." Riya said.

"Riya, my dear, we are going on our honeymoon. Not on some group tour." Arav said annoyingly.

"Why? What's problem in it? We all will be together. Just think, we all will have so much fun." Swara said excitedly.

"Such a stupid idea Swara, it's our honeymoon sweetheart. Not on family picnic to stick and stay together." Sanskar said in duh tone.

"Exactly and I m not listening anything regarding this."Ahaan said.

"Arey but..."Sneha said.

"Not but wut.. We are going to different places. And it's locked." Ahaan stated.

Swasan room:
Swara gave a annoyed look to him and was about to go out of room but Sanskar hold her hand and pulled her into his embrace. She gasped. Her hands placed on his chest while his arms were encircled around her waist.

"Swara."Sanskar called her lovingly.

But Swara looked at everything except him. He was not ready to listen to her.

" Swara, please look at me." Sanskar said lovingly.

Swara rolled her eyes but didn't look at him. Sanskar chuckled at her behaviour.

"Great!! Now you laugh at me." Swara said sarcastically and tried to remove his grip from her but she was pulled even more closer to him.

"Shhh!! Firstly listen to me Swara. See, I know you want Sneha and Riya also come with us along with Ahaan and Arav. But I just want to spend time with my wife. I just want her with me for some days without any worries, without caring about anything else or anyone else." Sanskar said calmly.

Swara looked at him after listening this.

"I know Swara you are always with me. Since the day we got married and everything got fine in our life I tried every possible thing I can do for you. You never demand anything from me. Still I want to do more and do my best. So many times I had unintentionally ignored you due to work but you understood. And..." Sanskar was saying when Swara interupted.

"No Sanskar, it's not that. You never ignored me. You always did best for both of us." Swara said.

Sanskar smiled.
"But I can never be better than you. Swara, I want these few days we spend just with each other, without thinking about anything else, or this world, oviously without any disturbance (chuckled). I just want you. I will just give you a small example. So just suppose, we are in our room spending time with each other umm... Basically close to each other. (Leaning toward her) Your arms around me and I m leaning toward you slowly... looking into your eyes. When slowly our eyes closes and our lips are just a couple of inches apart and I m just about to kiss you and..." Sanskar was saying in pasionate and sensual tone.