29. The Promises for life

"Arav bhai please. I m sorry. Please forgive me." Sneha said slowly looking down.

Arav was looking away from her. He was angry on her but more than that he was angry on himself that he couldn't help his sister. Infact he didn't even know about it. He was so worried and scared for her looking at her condition last night.

Arav and Riya came to meet Sneha in the morning itself. They come to know that she was alright. Arav was so impatient and he just came to mm with Riya. Swara, Sanskar, Riya and Arav were in Sneha's room right now. Rp and Sujatha were going to return by evening from the wedding.

"No Sneha, why sorry now? huh!! You just do what you think is right. Who we are? No one right?" Arav said in stern yet straight tone.

Riya looked at Arav who was frustrated and she knows it. She saw how much restless he was all night even though Sanskar informed them that Sneha was fine. She looked at Sanskar eyeing him to calm Arav but Sanskar gave helpless nod. He knows Arav. He must be hurt as he was, knowing that his sister has hidden about her condition. It was better to let it out rather than holding it.
Even Sneha knew that this reaction was coming from Arav as he also loves her like Sanskar does. And he was right at his place.

"Arav, let it be na. She is saying sorry. Look at her. She is already on the verge of crying and her health is also not good." Riya said looking at Sneha who was looking down with teary eyes.

"And what about me? Sanskar? Ram Uncle, Sujatha Aunty? She thinks why would anyone care about her? Does she even have slight idea if anything would have happened to her..." Arav paused and sigh stopping himself from thinking negatively as it erupted in his mind.

"Arav please, calm down" Sanskar said calmly.

Arav closed his eyes and take a deep breathe. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Sneha and said hurtfully.

"Sneha, For a minute, I got that I m not your own brother or may be you doesn't consider me as your brother that's why you didn't care to share your problems with me but..." Arav was saying but was interupted.

As soon as Sneha heard this, she looked at him shockingly and immediately interupted.

"What? No Bhai!! I.. I never thought like that ever. You are also my brother like Sanskar bhai. Please don't say that. I never did any kind of comparison between you and Sanskar Bhai." Sneha said shockingly.

"Yeah, that's why we both knew nothing about your condition. You choose to keep everything to yourself. Sneha, Once you used to share everything with us. And suddenly, we meant nothing?" Arav asked.

Sanskar also looked at Sneha. Yes, it was hurting when your loved ones choose to avoid to share their problems with you.

"Tell me Sneha." Arav pressurized.

"I m sorry Bhai. I.. I.. thought after what I did with Sanskar bhai, you also don't want to talk to me and hate me along with him. You were also dragged into all that what I forced Sanskar bhai to do in my stubbornness. I also didn't listen to you when you tried to make me understand after Sanskar bhai. I also hurt you. And.. af.. after all that, when Bhai was already going through so much because of me, you were there with him to hold him, take care of him. He had no one there but you. I.. I don't know but I.. I.. ju.. just couldn't dare to talk to you thinking you also must be hating me... I.. I thought I lost you both." Sneha said with stammering voice and she was looking down with tears sliding down from her eyes.

Everyone were listening her. They felt bad and Sanskar and Arav felt guilty for not even trying to talk to her in these couple of years.

"I.. I m sorry Bhai. I.. I will never do that again. I promise. Ple.. please forgive me." Sneha said and broke into sob.