24. Feeling of tranquility

Sanskar shut the door. Then only the washroom door opened again. She came out still wearing his shirt, glaring at him. While he was hiding his smile. She marched toward closet and then she came out. Sanskar gave her teasing smile as she has forgotten her clothes.

"Dare you to show that teeth!! I will break them." Swara shouted and then again went inside washroom and shut the door with thud. Sanskar chuckled at her. She was just the way she used to be with him. The hopes that his heart had built is strengthening slowly. He also took his clothes and went to other room to get ready.

After sometime,
Swara came out of washroom in a beautiful red colour traditional umbrella suit. She didn't find Sanskar in room and got confused. But then she leave it thinking he must have gone downstairs. She thought to get ready and go downstairs.

Standing in front of the dressing table, she dried her hair and She was wearing her earings that she found in her closet. She was really amused to find each and everything of her choice present there. She looked at herself. The dress was perfectly fitting her and she must be lying to herself if she will say she didn't like it. Well, he already knew about her choices then what's so amusing. But, the thing is he remembered all this. It's not such a big thing but sometimes these small things give us more happiness.
Thinking about yesterday, when she was in pain and being scared that she will be married to Viraj. Everything will be end. But suddenly everything turned into something she didn't imagine to happen. She was married to Sanskar Maheshwari. Still looking at herself, She find an emptiness in herself somewhere. Yes, she is married but for a married woman the value of mangalsutra and vermilion was enormous. It wasn't just a symbol but hold its own importance.

"No marriage is bound by rituals, vermilion, mangalsutra, papers. The main thing that connects two soul is their heart, trust and being honest to each other. Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, you are bound to me by heart and I promise to trust you, respect you and being honest with you always." His words suddenly crossed her mind.

She can feel that those words directly hit her heart and she felt an urge to believe him. But then she jerk it.

"What are you thinking Swara? He married you without even letting you know and You are thinking about mangalsutra and vermilion. You are unbelievable." She shook her head and she was done with her both earing.

She looked up when her heart skipped a beat finding him right behind her. He was looking at her though the mirror intently. She immediately averted her eyes and then again her eyes met with his. He looked so spellbound or something she doesn't know but it was definitely making her feel nervous. She got stilled in her position like suddenly her sense turn numb and only heart was reacting with beating so fast. He move a bit close to her and she straightened feeling her throat getting dry. That's when she feel fingers tracing from her right shoulder to left. A sudden shiver ran down through her spine and her eyes got close. She felt him moving her hair to left side of her shoulder and the next moment his breathe fell on her soft skin giving her goosebumps.

"Is it another dream?" She questioned herself because she found herself again lost in it.

That's when she felt something around her neck and his finger slightly brushed against her nape. She opened her eyes only to find a chain with a locket around her neck that he was tying. She sees it only to know it was his. He gave a soft smile to her.

"For now, This is enough for everyone to know you are mine." He said slowly.

"Wait, what? Did he come to know what she was thinking? But how?" She thought looking at him amusingly.

"The day I will win your heart back, we will be bound with rituals too. It will be totally with your wish." Sanskar said and kissed her hair that felt so blissful to her. And then he move back leaving her in her trance.