7. Being the healer is harder

"Riya please, atleast listen to me." Sanskar tried to request but she wasn't ready to hear him.

"I told you already Sanskar. I m not interested. I don't want you around Swara." Riya said and tried to go away but Sanskar came in front of her.

"Riya, please atleast give me a chance to try to recti..." Sanskar tried to say but she interupted.

"What? What chance huh?? To break her more or to kill her." Riya said sternly.

"Riya please, listen.." Sanskar tried to request yet again but Riya interupted in middle.

"What? What should I listen that you have another selfish reason to do that. Once she believed you and you gave her pain and this time I believe you and let you go close to her so that you again hurt her." Riya said in anger.

"Riya, I won't hurt her. I want to see her fine. I want to help her, make her fine, the way she was." Sanskar said calmly.

Riya heard him and gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Wow!!! You want to help her. But why? So that you can do worse with her." She shouted.

"What changed all of the sudden Mr. Maheshwari? What happened? A heartless person got heart? or stone hearted person started feeling that his heart also beat. Naah!! That's something really impossible. So, what is it? Pity? Then please, don't sympathies with her. She deserves atleast better than sympathy. Save your pity for Someone else Mr. Maheshwari. I don't need anyone for my Sister. I am alive for her and I will make sure you will nowhere around her." Riya said strictly and walked away from there leaving Sanskar standing there only most in his thoughts.

"What should I do Swara? It's easy to be someone's pain but it's hundred times more hard to be cure of pain." Sanskar thought closing his eyes.

"I won't give up Swara. I will find you." He said with determined face.

Couple of days passed, Sanskar tried to meet Swara and request Riya to let him help in Swara's treatment. He is ready to accept all punishment and don't even care if she will forgive him or not but he want to see her fine but Riya strictly denied for his help. She didn't wanted to see Swara suffer more and she can't even trust Sanskar. Swara's mind was too delicate to handle and any kind of shock could be dangerous for her. Deep inside Riya knew that Swara needs Sanskar and he can bring her back but on what basis she should trust him. He had already broken her sister, given her pain and the reason of her suffering. So, she wasn't ready to give him any chance neither she let him meet Swara despite of hundred of pleadings.

On the other hand, Sanskar didn't give up. He used into come to meet Swara but could never because of Riya. He felt really bad to see her condition and everytime it was giving him unbearable pain but he also knew that it was nothing in comparison of what she was going through, the pain that she goes through each and every moment.

The next day:
Riya took Swara to nearby beach. Swara was calm. So, Doctor adviced Riya that it will be better to take her out. May be she will feel light.

Riya took her to beach. It was evening and really peaceful. Not so many people were there. Riya made her sit on the big rock and she also sit with her. Swara was blankly looking at the waves of water falling near the shore. Riya was talking to her casually to make her feel better.

"Swara, you like to be here na? Out of that hospital room? I know you must be feeling bore there. So, I took you here. It's looking good na?" Riya asked her but she was looking at the water lost in her own world.

Riya felt bad but she didn't shows it.

"We will come here regular if you like to be here. And here no one will disturb you. Those irritating hospital staffs are not here. You can be feel free." Riya said.