10. Memories to feel relief and affliction

10 days later (after Riya and Swara were living in SanAr Flat):

It was normal day, Sanskar was doing some important office work in his room with Arav while Riya and Swara were in living room watching Tv. When Riya got call. So, she says Swara to watch Tv. She will just come.

On the other side, Arav got bored of work. He told Sanskar to wrap up soon as it was almost done and he came out of his room when he sees Swara was sitting alone in living hall and watching some typical romantic drama type movie. Basically, she was looking down at her hand touching the bracelet and lost in her world. She didn't look sad but confusion can be seen in her face. He knew that she must be trying to stress herself. He thought to distract her so that she feel relaxed. He came and sit beside her with quite happy look.

"Hey Swara." He said with smile.

"Hi" Swara looked at him and blinked.

"So what are you watching? Umm let's see. Ohoo, it's too boring. Wait, I will find Something better to watch." Arav said.

He extended his hand to remote when Swara gave him annoyed look. She hits his hand.

"Cool lady. Why are you getting voilent suddenly?" Arav said playfully.

"Me and Riya are watching this." Swara said with glint of anger.

She don't stammer usually these days atleast not around trio. Sometimes her cute anger and irritated face, laugh was bringing slow changes in her. A confidence was slowly developing inside her.

"Oh really but you were not watching this. So, I can watch my favourite programme." Arav said and took the remote to change the channel.

He switched to some comedy movie that was going on. But then Swara hold the remote and changed to another channel.

Arav looked at her and thought to play along hiding his smile. He again took the remote and changed to other. Swara again took and changed channel. It kept on going and Arav was enjoying it while Swara was getting irritated. After few more time, Arav switched to sports channel and gave her playful smile enjoying the popcorn from bowl. Swara again changed the channel and tried to snatch the bowl from him glaring at him but Arav moved his hand back and started running. Swara also got up to chase him.

"Take it if you want." Arav said smilingly.
Swara got up from couch and started chasing him.

"What's going here yaar?" Sanskar asked coming there as he was continuously getting voices of different channel like someone was continuously changing and volume was also high and other was someone running here there.

He came outside only to see Arav was running with popcorn bowl and Swara was running behind him. Then only Swara threw water at him that was in jug on the table. Arav suddenly slipped and fall on the floor resulting whole popcorn fall on himself.

"Ouuii mummaa!!" Arav winced in pain.

"What's this Arav? Why are you irritating her again?" Sanskar asked with serious tone.

"Shut up yaar!! Don't give me lecture. I was just trying to cheer her mood. Now don't give me that look and help me first." Arav said making faces.

Sanskar shook his head and came toward him to help. But as he extended his hand Arav pulled his hand and due to water Sanskar also slipped resulting both of them fallen on the floor.

"What the hell Arav!!" Sanskar said being irritated. While Arav gave him winning smirk.

Swara was watching all this. She bite her lower lips as she was smiling to see this.

"What happe.." Riya came there but stopped as soon as she saw the condition.

"What is going on?" Riya asked confusingly.