2. Helplessness to do anything

Flashback continues...

She tried to shout but couldn't do more than whimpher and felt her throat burning and she was crying and trying to shout.
She could feel the car was moving with great speed. She was struggling to get out of a strong grip on her wrist and whimphering.
After sometime, she felt the car stopped abruptly. She was dragged out of car. She wasn't ready to move but she was forcefully dragged by her arm and then a couple of minutes minutes later, she was fallen on the floor harshly such that her elbow and forearm got scratched. Then only someone opened her blindfold. She opened her eyes as suddenly light flashes in her eyes. She blinks and opened her eyes. Her eyes were red and teary and she looked scared. She looked around to find herself in some under construction building. They were on high floor. Then she looked to know who was doing all only to find two guys standing there but she couldn't see their faces as their faces were covered with masks. Then her mouth was also opened.

"Who are you??? Why are you doing this!!! Where is Sanskar!! Leave me and let me go you Bastards!!!" Swara shouted at the top of her voice.

She sees a smirking smile appeared on one of guy face. He snapped his finger and pointed her to see behind. She was confused but she turned around and get horrified to see Sanskar was fallen on his knees. His forehead and mouth was bleeding heavily and he was on the verge of loosing his consciousness. His shirt was red with blood marks. His hands were tied behind his back. Then only Someone hit Sanskar harshly on his head with a hard stick and he falls on the floor. Her eyes got wide open in shock and tears spill out from her eyes.

"SANSKAAAAAAR!!!" She screamed his name a the top of her voice watching the dreadful thing in front of her eyes she never thought in her worst nightmare.

She got up and tried to run to him as fast as she can but she couldn't move a bit from her position as her hands were harshly hold behind her back by another guy. She struggled to free herself and go to Sanskar.

"Leave me!! Let me go to him. Leave I said!!!" She shouted and struggled to free herself from the hold.

She was feeling helpless to do anything for her love who was getting unconscious. Two men were beating him constantly. He was bleeding too much.

"No please!! Please stop them. He will die. Don't do this please. Please, what did he do?" Swara pleads continuously with tears to the guy who was smirking a couple of minutes ago.

He sees her and then look at Sanskar.
"Leave him." He ordered.

Swara got a breathe but even a bit of relief didn't stay last. Her breathe struck in her throut as she saw him going toward Sanskar and take out his gun and look at her with smirking smile.

She was horrified. She shook her head negatively with scared expression on her face.

"Nooooo!!!! Don't do this please. No!! Please kill me but not him. I love him. PLEASE SANSKAAR!!! PLEASE GET UP!!!" She shout his name.

The guy showed no reaction on her pleading and pointed the gun to his forhead. Sanskar open his tired eyes only to see her crying for him. He tried to move his hand but his hand was already tied. He was feeling no strength in his body and so powerless. He tried to call her name but he couldn't say more louder than a whisper. The man smirkingly move his gun from his forehead toward Sanskar's heart.

"Please don't kill him. What have I done to you? Why are you all doing this? Please don't...!!" Her words remain incomplete as the guy pressed the trigger and she heard the bullet sounds. Her eyes get closed in fear.