8. Pain subsiding with smile

After a couple of hours:

Swara's eyebrows furrowed a bit and she squeezed her eyes a bit before opening it slowly. Riya sees it.

"Swara?" Riya called her.

Swara opened her eyes and looked at her.

"You okay Swara?" Riya asked.

But as usual Swara didn't answered. She was having blank expression on her face. Riya felt bad but just smiled a bit. She caressed her hair and lift her bed from head side so that she could sit. Once again she was looking lost, back to silence and pain.

"Swara, you be here. I will just come with your food. You must be hungry na?" Riya said trying to maintain a smile.

Swara didn't answered. It wasn't new for Riya. She was habitual to see this. She got up from bed and went out.

Swara was looking at the wall blankly then she slowly downs her eyes and looked down in her lap at her hand and her eyes caught the bracelet that was tied around her wrist.
She looked at it confusingly, touching it but then her thoughts again went to her Sanskar. Her eyes got teary.

"He..He left me. Sans.. Sanskar le..left me." She murmured to herself.

She sniffed and a tear slide down from her eyes when she felt someone cuping her face.

"I m here Swara. With you." He said with a lot of emotions and love.

Riya, who just came out of room find Sanskar who was about to go inside room. She wanted to deny but she knows it's for Swara. She just nodded at him to go.

Sanskar entered inside and sees Swara looking down and on the verge of crying whispering his name. This broke something inside his heart. He came to her and sit beside her but she was lost in her own world that she didn't notice him. He wanted to hold her hand and hug her close to his heart. Then only he sees a tear slide down her eyes and his hand instantly lift to touch her face with so much care.

She lift her eyes only to look at him confusingly with teary eyes. As soon as she sees his face, she moved her face back with a kind of fear. She shifted a bit on bed as she started shivering to hers.

"D..Do.. don't harm me. Pl..please." she stammered with teary and scared look.

Sanskar felt bad that she is feeling so scared of him but he knows he can't let it show to her. He need to make her feel better and relax. Composing himself instantly, he said.

"Hey Swara, don't get scare. I won't do anything." Sanskar said giving a small smile.

Swara shook her head and continued shifting on the bed. He extended his hand to hold her hand but she immediately moved back shrinking to herself.

"Swara, calm down. I won't harm you. Please." He said looking into her eyes.

But she kept moving away from him as she fear of strangers. She looks around and toward door to find Riya but she wasn't there. She was crying and shifts a bit more toward the edge and she was about to fall from bed but Sanskar immediately hold her hand and pulled her to himself resulting her to fall on him such that her one hand wrapped around his shoulder while another was in his grip.

"Do..don't hurt me please." She whimphers looking at him.

"I won't hurt you Swara. See, you would have fell of bed and it might hurt you na?" He said gently holding her hand in his.

Swara looked at him then at floor that she might have fallen.

"Wh...who are you?" She asked merely looking into his eyes but there was still some fear.