21. The betrayer heart

Sneha fell on the floor feeling loss of strength. Her body was shivering while tears were falling from her eyes. She fisted her hand and pressed her trembling lips to control herself. The medicine was slowly showing its effect but she had to control herself anyhow.
Sanskar's words were roaming in her mind making her feel vulnerable. She could only see his eyes filled with anger and venomous words that was blasting her mind.

"You can't correct things neither your sorry can. It's not what you can do. You can only destroy things Sneha!!!

"Aren't you already having enough of your revenge game?"

"What? Now you will threaten me. That if I won't leave Swara then you will take your life like you tried to do two years ago?"

"I m done with your selfish behaviour Sneha!

"Kill me Sneha!!"

"Nooo!!! No please stop this!! Noooo!!! I m sorry Bhai.. please." Sneha squeezed her eyes shut and covered her ears to stop those voices that was repeating in her mind and haunting her. Those words were piercing her heart to see hatred of her brother for her, who loved her always but now she lost it because of her selfishness. Those words echoed and never left for a second.

She shook her head vigorously and burst out cryingly. She pushed herself to the corner of bed on the floor and couldn't hold her inner pain that reach to the extent to hurt her to hell. She clutched her head and tears were falling from her red eyes. She bite her lower lips to somehow control her cry beca she doesn't want her mom dad to get worried for her. She doesn't even deserve their worry. They are still far away from the reality of what she literally forced her brother to do.

"I.. m sorry Bhai. I m sorry. Please." She murmured to herself squeezing her eyes.

Suddenly she heard a laughing voice. She got shocked only to find herself, a shadow of her in front of her and laughing at her maniacally. Sneha sees the reflection with confused and hurt expression while she kept laughing looking at her.

"Oh my god!! This is funniest thing. Sneha Maheshwari crying after destroying other's life!! What? Confused? Why am I laughing? Just look at yourself. Your life is nothing less than a joke. Basically you made your and everyone's life joke. You know the best part is? That you destroyed them who used to love you and care for you. Haha!!" Her reflection said.

"Now why are you crying? You have only choosen this na? Didn't it make you feel heaven to snatch other's love? Aren't you relieved to see how your brother and Swara are suffering without each other? Come on!! You are a bitch, a vamp. A vamp don't cry.
Just look at yourself where your selfishness took you Sneha Maheshwari. And you know what, even after doing all that, You are nothing but a looser. No one can be so pathetic and helpless as you are." Her reflection said.

Tears were falling from Sneha's eyes.

"Now what you wanna do? Kill your brother and Swara also? Do it and see if you can find peace. What's wrong did your brother say? It's best chance for you. A golden opportunity. You will just have to kill one, other's life will be hell itself." She mocked at her sarcastically..

"No!! Just go away!! Stop it.!! I won't kill anyone. Shut up!!" Sneha shouted with tears.

"Hahaha, people get mad in love but your obsession for revenge made you worst person alive Sneha. And the best part, For whom you did all that.. for whom you broke friendship with Swara, gave her pain, broke them apart... Didn't even love you. He was using you. You have seperated Swara and Sanskar but still they are connected with soul since two years because their love is true. But just look at yourself, that guy for whom you did all that, didn't even love you.
You were just use and trash material for him. Swara tried to help you and you destroyed her only. Wow!! (Claps) What a biggest fool you are!! You don't have mind to use. You have lost your mental stability. Swara had Sanskar and he will find any way to be with her for whole life but who is with you? Huh!! You are alone and always will be. One can only laugh at your condition, you are a witch who tried to snatch other's happiness in anger and now you left with nothing, not your family, not a friend, not your brother who was always with you. Huh!!! Such a worst person you are Sneha. You destroyed your brother's life only, that brother who always cared about you, loved you more than your parents. Huh??? One can only loathe you because you are not meant to be loved. ( Chuckled) You fell for a cheap guy like Avinash who would have satisfy his lust and thrown you in some pit. May be you wouldn't have been even alive till now but in place of thanking Swara, you made her life hell. You are the wretched person. You can only destroy other's life."