5. Illusion of the painful past

"Stay away I said Swara!! Leave me!!" He jerked feeling a sudden pain and tried to remove his hand from her hold when she stumbled and fall back on the floor.

Sanskar winced in pain and his bandage turned red with his blood but Then only his eyes caught her fallen on the floor.

"Shit!!" He murmured cursing himself and he was about to help her to get up when he heard someone shouting her name.

"Swaraaaa!!!"
It was Riya who saw her fallen on the floor and came there Running to help Swara.

"Let me help y..." Sanskar moved a bit toward Swara saying this but Riya cuts him in middle.

"Don't you dare to touch her. Back off!!" Riya shouted angrily.

Swara flinched. She was shivering, still on the floor.

"Swara, you Okay? You didn't get hurt na?" Riya said and hold her hand to help her. She cups her face to made her look at her.

Swara winced and whimpered with tears in her eyes, looking at her arm that got scratched. Riya was shocked to see her arm and her forehead also got hit on the floor and it was bleeding.

"Swara" Riya got concern at the same time angry on Sanskar. She glared st him but Swara was more important to her rather than this heartless person. She tried to touch her forhead but Swara backed off shivering to herself.

"N..no..n.." Swara whimphers.

Sanskar looks at Swara who was having scared expression on her face. But he didn't understand what's wrong with her. He thought she is shocked. He tried to help her but Riya again shouted at him to back off.

"Stay away I said!!! Don't you get that?" Riya said sternly.

She looked at Swara with soft expression.

"Swara, I.. I m not doing anything. Okay? Come, get up. It will be fine. Okay. I am with you na. Come on." Riya says trying to calm her.

Somehow, Riya made her stand up and stands in front of her facing Sanskar. She glared at him angrily.

"How dare you Sanskar Maheshwari!!! How dare you push her??" Riya shouted at him.

Sanskar was looking at Swara who was looking at the floor still shivering. He sees her forhead and Arm hurt and felt bad.

"I.. I m sorry. That was unintentional. She gripped tightly on my wound suddenly and..." Sanskar tried to say calmly and apologize to Swara. He was about to go to her but Riya pushed him away and interupted.

"Just shut up and Stay away from her!!! Don't give stupid and lame excuses. I know you very well. I saw you jerked her away like a trash. How heartless you are? Don't you have single bit of humanity?" Riya shouted at him not caring that it was hospital.

"It wasn't intentional Ms. Riya. Sanskar is saying right. It was just a reflex action. What would you do if someone suddenly press your fresh wound. He just tried to remove his injured hand from her grip. See, it's still bleeding." Arav said coming in between and pointed toward Sanskar's injured hand.

Riya looked at Arav with painful expression but she composed herself immediately that she can't loose herself yet again.

"Yes and I.." Sanskar was saying but Riya interupted angrily yet again.

"Shut up!! I don't need your explanation and what should I expect from a person like you. You did worst with her then what you did just now is nothing in comparison. But just get one thing straight to your mind, if you dare to come to close to her or try to do anything wrong then you will face worst!!" Riya said sternly.