15. Finding the hidden truths

The next day, Sanskar and Arav reached Kolkata. They went to their home.

It was night, Sanskar was in his room and talking to someone on phone.

"Yeah, just do it. And meet me in my cabin tomorrow." Sanskar said.

He disconnected the call then only he got call from Arav. He takes it.

"Hey Arav." Sanskar said.

"Hey buddy. So, did you meet her?" Arav asked.

"Not yet, I can't give her shock all of the sudden. And most of all, she doesn't remember me. So, I want to clear everything firstly so that she should be only focus. And then I will try to remind her. Till then, she may get more better and may be she remember something." Sanskar said.

"So, you are not gonna see her till you find out everything?"Arav asked.

"When did I say that?" Sanskar asked.

"Then?" Arav asked confusingly.

"Nothing, I m going to Gadodia Mansion now." Sanskar said grabbing his keys from table and walking out of mansion.

Arav chuckled.

"Anyway, you say. Did you talk to Riya?" Sanskar asked.

"Nope, I mean I tried to call her but she didn't pic up my calls. And after couple of time she put me in blacklist I guess and I m only getting switched off message from opposite side. " Arav said shaking his head with Chuckle.

"Too bad." Sanskar chuckled at him.

"Don't laugh too much." Arav said in fake angry tone.

"So what should I do? She is not picking up your calls then go and meet her directly na."Sanskar said grabbing the driving seat and started his car.

"She is not Swara. She will literally shout and the guards will throw me out of her mansion. I highly doubt that she will even try to hear me out. So, I guess I have to wait untill I solve this Mayra mystery." Arav said.

"Well then good luck." Sanskar said.

"You too. Don't get caught by guards." Arav chuckled.

"Never. " Sanskar said with Chuckle.

He disconnected the call and drove away. After sometime, he reached Gadodia Mansion. He parked the car at some distance and came out.

"God, I m doing it after two years. Please help me." Sanskar murmured looking up to the sky.

Taking a deep breathe, he jumped the boundary ball.
A few minutes later, he hold the window sill and pulled himself up and sat on the window.
"Uff!! Finally." He sees no one noticed him then he entered inside. The lights were off and but he could see her lying on the bed. Her face was hidden with her hair lock which he could barely see in moonlight. He takes steps toward her slowly yet carefully so that he don't make any noise.

Sitting beside her on the bed, he looked at her like it's been so long. His heart was beating fast. He lift his hand slowly and tucked her hair strands away from and he could see her angelic face.

"Hey, My queen. I m here. What to do? I couldn't stop myself this time. I lived without you since two years but not again. I know you don't remember me but soon you will. I will wait for you and for your forgiveness. No matter, how hard I have to try for it. I was so scared when I saw you like that in Berlin but at the same time you made me believe on myself that I shouldn't loose hope. You were always there in my heart as my strength and you were back. And I believe one day you will remember me too. I became the reason of your tears but I promise to bring that smile back Swara. I will find out everything. I always wanted to and I had trust you always but... (Sigh). Leave all that, I am gonna find out and this time I won't give up on you. For anyone, anything else. You matters the most. More than my life." Sanskar said in low whispering tone.