𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ - ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡⁱⁿᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

There have a cute bunny teeth guy waiting for someone in the morning at his collage cafeteria. He wore a oversive blue baby hooded sweatshirt, rip pants and sneaker shoes.

His name is Jeon Jungkook. The spoiled brat but he can be a baby bunny too.

Puffing his cheeks in anger as he kept looking at his watch. Look around seeing others people eating, chatting and laughing. Look back to his tray food, tapping his index finger to the table, his tiny palm hand under his chin. Pout.

Then someone hug him from behind kissing his cheeks, he flinch but seeing it was Jung Y/N, he calm down but then he look away pout in sulk.

Jung Y/N is overprotective when it come to her baby bunny brother or friend. Only her and his mother know about his past. She felt guilt that she wasn't there when her baby bunny need someone and that's why she protect him even he is brat.

" Awe, baby. Noona is sorry " She said as she tickle Jungkook making him burst in laugh.

" Ahaha- s-stop it " Jungkook said in between his laugh.

Y/N stop then she pull out some mens pictures for Jungkook blind date. She explain what types of those mens in the picture to Jungkook but he not interest at all until his eyes land on someone pic.

" -and he, you don't need to know. He savage and cold heart " Y/N said as she about to put the picture in her bag but Jungkook stop her.

" I want him " Jungkook said.

" Wait what? You- him? " She gasp in shocked.

" Yes, I want to make him mine and he also handsome. Please set our date " Jungkook said as he mesmerized the picture in his hands.

" What his name? " He ask her but his eyes still glued on the picture.

" His name is Kim Taehyung, 25 years old, the CEO of Kim's company, he cold and don't give a fuck about anyone " She explain as she sigh.

" Kim Taehyung... I like him " He said smiling.

" You sure? " She ask concerns about her baby bun.

" Yes! Now let's go to our class " Jungkook said smiling.

🌼

Eyes focuses on the laptop screen. Fingers tapping the keyboard.

Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim's Company with cold personality. He don't date at least not until he meet Koo.

Soon his phone ringing. He look at the ID, it was Hoseok hyung and he answer it.

" What's up hyung? " Taehyung ask as he keep typing on the keyboard.

" The ceiling " Hoseok said joking.

" Not funny " Taehyung said as he press print button.

" Haha, my wife call me to tell you that tomorrow you have a blind date at xxx café. OK bye " Hoseok end the call not giving him to reply and he end the call.

" Wtf- hey! " Taehyung yell and pull his hair in frustration.

' Date? Tomorrow? Bullshit '

He talk to himself.

----------

505 words.

Short chapter is it?
The story about to start!

I think I need to change my writing style.
And I think I need to learn more about grammar.

I'll try harder to make this book great!
And Thank you for reading this book! Love you! 💖