𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 : 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬

ʳᵃᵖ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ - ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʳᵃⁱⁿ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲    ▯▯   ⊳⊳    ⟳

🌼

Taehyung completely mess since Jungkook missing. Some his employees resign, y/n hate him for hurting her baby bun, and the others disappointed at him. But some of his hyungs support him.

Jungkook went missing without trace. After the accident the only left is his wallet, phone and identity card. Even the police couldn't find him. They even spreadsheet everywhere and news.

There nothing info about him. There no witness because it happened to the quite place.

There a faint knock on his door room.

" Taehyung... Please eat something " Jin coax knocking the door but he doesn't respond.

Look around his room. Alcohol bottle everywhere, an used cigarette, the room gloomy. He don't laugh either smile because without his heart, Jungkook. He felt empty... His heart died since the incident happened.

He don't laugh. He don't smile. Only blank. He regret cheating on his soon to be husband. He regret everything. He wish he could to return the time but it impossible.

He would come to Jungkook room only to sleep in his room, sniffing the younger's soft scent clothes and sleep while hugging their photos.

He took their frame on the desk remembering the past. It was the day they had picnic at the beach.

Flashback

"Hyungie!! Look what I got! " The bunny teeth boy shout calling for his boyfriend attention as he show the older crab.

" Baby, put it back! " Taehyung shout as Jungkook put the crab on his pants.

" No " Jungkook shout stuck out his tounge to the older as he took the crab again and running from the older who chasing after him.

After the chased session Jungkook stop tired. Taehyung caught him back hugging him licking the younger's nape making him flinch then sucking his nape leaving dark purple bruised.

" Stop it hyungie... We in public now " Jungkook said as he tried to control his moans.

" So what? Let them be. So that they know that you are mine " Taehyung said pecking the hickeys he made for the last time and let go the bunny boy.

Jungkook giggle to the older possessive. He like being man handle and praised. He knew that the older love him so much.

" Let's go shall we? " Taehyung asked as he tuck the younger's hairs behind his ear.

" Ye- ahh! Hyung! Put me down " Jungkook was cut off his sentence by the older carry him in bridal style and he wrapped his arm to the older neck afraid to fall.

" Nope "

End Flashback

He smile a bit remind their sweet memories but the smile fade again as someone knocking the door again.

" Taehyung... Please eat something. It been 3 days you haven't eat- "