𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 : 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

ᵏⁱⁿᵃ - ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲   ▯▯  ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Lee SooHyuk went missing without trace after the incident. Taehyung and Jungkook thought that he already give up and let Jungkook go and they let it be.

At least that what they thought.

Tomorrow is Taehyung and Jungkook seven months anniversary and they we're cuddling in their bed. The younger became more clinging towards the older sometimes he won't even let the older go to his work.

" Baby, I just going to office. I had work to do " Taehyung said as he tried to pull off the younger grip from his biceps.

" So you don't love me now? " Jungkook let go the older bicep and look up the older with mad face.

" What?! No! I love you so much " Taehyung said in panic at the younger sudden burst.

" Really? I love you too " The younger said make kissy face as the older chuckle peck the younger lips.

Taehyung get up and do his routine meanwhile Jungkook cooking breakfast for the older then clean their house. Soon the older come downstairs sniffing the delicious smell.

The older back hug Jungkook wrapped his muscular arm to the younger tiny waist and sniff the younger scent as Jungkook giggle.

" No, it tickle " Jungkook said as he push the older face making him gasp.

" How could you push my handsome face? " The older said dramatically

" Nonsense, go eat now " The brunette said as the older pout and join the younger eat.

They already finish the food and the older bid goodbye to the younger but not before kissing the younger soft lip. The older about to get in the car but Jungkook stop him.

" When will you back? " The younger ask curiously.

" This evening " The older reply as he get in the car sliding down the window.

" But Koo have night school today hmmph " The younger said cutely making the older cooed and pat his head saying it's okay to him.

The older then drive making his way to his company. Meanwhile Jungkook pout alone in their house. Walking here and there, watching boring channels. There nothing to do.

The house clean already. It afternoon already and he took a nap before get ready to his night school or more like tuition for the final exam.

🌼

Taehyung and some of his friends is chatting as it their lunch time.

" My boyfriend become more clingy... He won't even let me go to the bathroom and if I I tried to push him he would said that I don't love him " Taehyung whined as he sigh.

" Bro. If you don't want him, give me him I would want that fucking big ass " The muscular guy said as he imagine the younger underneath him.

" Never " Taehyung said coldly.

" Come on " The other guy said.

" No " Taehyung said coldly as he continue eat his food.

" I tried to break up with him I can't... He even cried whenever I talk about break up. He so clingy " Taehyung said as he chewing the food in his mouth. Not thinking twice it may shattered the younger heart.

" OK, let try this plan " The other Taehyung friend said.

🌼

Jungkook woke up from his nap. He look his watch and it 5 p.m. He took a bath and get in the car driving to flower shop buying white flower and drive to graveyard.

Finding the grave and soon found it. He kneeling beside the grave rock that writing

Rest In Peace
' Jeon Aera '
12 February 2017 - 28 December 2018

Jungkook sadly smile caressing it. Putting the flower on it.

" Well... Hello my baby... Long time no see... Mommy wish, Aera happy there with your grandfather... Mommy is sorry for not visiting Aera.

So mommy already have boyfriend , his name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. We been relationship about seven months now " Jungkook said as he chuckle softly.

" He really kind to me... He always protect me, he always patience with mommy brat attitude " Jungkook smile but then fade.

" But, if you still alive... You would meet your soon to be father " Jungkook chuckle as tears spill from his eyes.

He wipe the tears and continue talking until it 6:12p.m.

" I guess... It time for me to go now... Mommy have school tonight and wait for mommy there with your grandfather okay? " Jungkook said as he get up then kissing the write rock and went out from there.

🌼

Taehyung is working as usual. Soon his one of his employee knock his cabin door.

" Come in " He said with his deep voice not giving glance.

The employee went in and gave him a letter and the CEO raised his eyes brow in confuse to the employee.

" What is this " He ask.

" Someone send me this and said to give this to you " The employee answer as she bow and went out the room quickly.

The letter look like a little bit dirty and a bit blood on it.

Taehyung open the letter to see what it write and it

This is not the ending Taehyung. It just the beginning.

-------------

855 words

OK, such a boring chapter and short....

Sorry for the late update and THANK YOU TO @DianaMaeDRamos

For always comments, vote, read my books and always waiting for my update. You become my favorite now uwu.

️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

The others too hehe. Luv ya!  Stay safe!

And seriously 200+ reader already? Sgdjvdnsybdg.