𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ᵇᵗˢ - ᵐⁱᵏʳᵒᵏᵒˢᵐᵒˢ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Two years departs quick blink without realize. It was spring season and they planning to picnic. After so long stressing on work they decide to have picnic, calling the others too so it will merrier.

A lot of things happened and change. Jungkook now heal one hundred percent, Taekook get back together after the incident and they married one year ago.

Sadly Jungkook's mother died a months ago because of heart disease but she happy seeing her son happy with her grandchild.

Soohyuk been arrested and got into jail for twenty years, after that hanging to death for took someone virginity by force, taking so much kind of drug and sell it, kidnapping and etc.

HyunJin? He been together with Felix and they about to get married next month. NamJoon and SeokJin also had a daughter name ' Areum ' means beautiful.

Yoongi and Jimin too had son name ' YoonMin ' meaning prove of their love. Hoseok and Y/N? She is super stubborn even after giving birth and we all know where Jungkook get that attitude from.

Jihoon now five years old and he goes to preschool, Junghoon now three years old and he really talk active just like his father and over dramatic.

Sometimes, Junghoon would stay at HyunJin place and sometime at his mother place but mostly Jungkook place of course couse he gave birth to him and breastfeeding him until he was three years old like now.

Taehyung of course felling slightly jealous just seeing his step-son sucking his wife breast every time not giving him chance to Taehyung came near his Jungkook and he became childish reporting to his son.

What Jihoon did only playfully hit his brother because he love his baby brother to much. Right now Taehyung pouting crossing his arm against his chest giving death glare to Junghoon who litteraly sucking his wife nipple even Jungkook already covering his chest with handkerchief.

" What's wrong TaeTae? " Jungkook giggle seeing the older long face.

Taehyung keep glaring at Junghoon ignoring his huswife question then quickly pull Junghoon not to harsh away from his Jungkook. Junghoon throwing tantrums as some milk on his lips, screaming while Taehyung put him to his father.

Jihoon who playing sword toy heard his baby brother screaming throwing tantrums as he saw his father carrying Junghoon in his arm to give him to HyunJin and Felix immediately chase Taehyung to hit him.

" Ouch- ow. How could you- ow I'm your father " Taehyung growl when Jihoon hit his leg with his sword toy as Junghoon join his brother hitting Taehyung.

" Papa is bad " Junghoon said biting Taehyung wrist as he scream in pain.

The others only laugh at the father and son bickering. Jungkook then come still chuckle pulling Taehyung behind his back who already sulk.

" Jihoon-ie and Junghoon-ie can you play with your uncle? " Jungkook bend down to their level kissing their cheeks as they nod.

Jungkook turn around to see sulking Taehyung sat on grass back facing him, pouting as he playing with grass. Jungkook chuckle at the older childish behavior. Standing in front him and sat beside him.

" You don't have sulk hyung-ie, you already have me all yourself " Jungkook peck the sulking man pout lip cupping the older face with his tiny hands.

Taehyung giggle peppering kiss all over the younger face as Jungkook gigle ticklish. Wrapping the younger tiny waist sniffing the soothing scent.

" Mine " Taehyung husky voice echoed Jungkook ear as the younger shiver to his spine hearing the older husky voice.

" I'm yours " Jungkook hug the older.

With that they enjoying their times, sharing their stories, and creating the best memories ever.

🌼

It been weeks after their picnic and Jungkook throwing up, moody and being a brat than before. Sometimes he bubbly, happy, mad, sad and always changing his mood.

Right now, Taehyung buying Jungkook chocolate cake. When he done he drove off to home quickly enter their house not to make the younger mad. Jungkook jumping walk towards his husband with his famous bunny smile.

The bunny smile disappear when he saw the older brought other cake making him frown automatically  sat on the floor throwing tantrums as tears spill from his eyes.

Taehyung now panicked, picking the younger up and sat on the couch caressing the younger puffy chubby cheeks wiping his tears away using his thumb.

" Hey what's wrong? " Taehyung asked carefully.

" I told you I want carrot cheese cake!  " Jungkook hit the older chest lightly.

" But you sa- " Taehyung confused because he heard that the younger want chocolate cake but now he want carrot cake.

" So you don't love me? You want to cheat on me? " Jungkook cut off the older sentence as Taehyung felt pang in his heart remembering the last time he did to the younger.

Jungkook had realize as he cover his mouth and immediately apologize to the older afraid that the older would leave him for real.

" Hyungie, ggukie is sorry " Jungkook apologize with his puppy eyes.

Taehyung smile kissing the younger eyes ticking his hair behind his ear and forgive him.

" It's okay... It my fault though. I regret what I did to you back t- " Jungkook kiss the older cutting the older sentence as he blush.

They now cuddling each others. Gladly that their kids not home because they at Namjin house playing with Areum.

" Taetae? " Jungkook look up pulling the older hand put his hand on his belly.

Taehyung look at Jungkook confused then realized what it mean as he immediately kiss Jungkook face.

" Is it for real? " Taehyung ask happily.

" Yes, you gonna be a father again " Jungkook said kissing the older nose.

Silence.

" Hyung? "

" Hmm? "

" My carrot cheese cake? "

----

953 words

Finally done~
Short because I had no idea anymore beside I'm tired.

Next weeks, I'm going university and oh god I had assignment that I didn't do it even it from last month and my Prof want it next week 😂

Wow I'm so diligent 🤣