𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 : 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞

⚠️ : Mention of raped

ᶜʰᵒʳᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳˢᵗʳᵉᵉᵗ  - ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒⁿ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

A group of police along with Taehyung and HyunJin besieged around the criminals house. The police siren could be heard from far. Some neighbors in the environment come out from their house to see the police operations.

" Lee SoHyuk, you better surrender yourself and gave us Jungkook because we have been besieg around your house " Taehyung said through the speaker.

They been waiting for five minutes and there no one come out from the house. Usually would surrender or tried to ran away save themselves but this case is different.

The police gave signal language to broke the house. Bend the body, gun pointing in front, walk slowly to check all around the house.

Some of them walk to upstairs only got to see a young boy naked, body full of bruised and cut, his lower region had a dried cum and blood also his leg was tied to a metal chains and he was hugging himself on the cold floor surface.

The police gave signal language to the others to help the poor boy but the boy refuse making them confuse. Soon, Soohyuk come out from his hide out showing himself to the police, hands up in surrender playfully as the police point a gun in front of him.

Let out 'tsk' in annoyed, smirking look at behind the police to see the poor bunny boy trying to stand up backing up him.

" N-no. D-dont hurt master " Jungkook look at the policies trying to take Soohyuk.

" Your name is Jungkook right? Follow us. The person behind you is a criminal " The police officer tried to calm down speak up the poor boy.

Jungkook shook his head hugging Soohyuk who slightly smirking as he knew that the police couldn't do anything if the victim backing up the captives because it like the victim the one who want those to happened.

Taehyung broke into the room to see Jungkook state making him already crying but lost control as he saw Soohyuk who held Jungkook by waist as the police officer point gun to them.

He immediately pull Jungkook way from Soohyuk as Jungkook throw tantrums not leaving his captive.

" No! Let me go! Ggukie want master! " Jungkook jumping around as Taehyung trap him in his arm as the policies handcuff Soohyuk who literally smirk seeing Jungkook state.

Taehyung cover Jungkook body with his big coat covering almost all his small body. The older gave the police sign to drag Soohyuk to the police station.

Meanwhile Jungkook keep struggling to break off Taehyung grip around his chest but Taehyung won't budge instead tighten the grip shushing him as he see Soohyuk being drag out along with police officers.

Soohyuk not even trying to run away instead smirking seeing the younger who trying to chasing after him. Giving Jungkook last smirk and mouthing a good bye before enter the car.

Few minutes later, Jungkook was tired as he faint in Taehyung arm. Taehyung carry Jungkook in bridal style covering his lower region as his tears spill from his eyes seeing his life of love in that state.