𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 : 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

ʰᵃˡˢᵉʸ - ᵍᵃˢᵒˡⁱⁿᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲   ▯▯  ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Faint foot steps echoed in the dark hallway. Lights in the lockers hallways blinks making it more creepier.

' Weird '

' Weird '

Jungkook thought to himself because usually there at least have some students would chattering or walking around the hallway. Jungkook rubbing his arm suddenly feeling creepy.

' Am I late? But I'm early 15 minutes though '

He thought to himself again as he unlocked his locker and quickly pull his books. He stop his movement when he saw a shadow figured beside the opposite locker.

Slowly approach him as faint footstep now heard clearly behind him.

' Should I run or not? '

After a few seconds bickering with himself. He hadn't realised that the shadow now behind him and he felt someone tap his shoulder as Jungkook scream his lung out.

The figured then cover his mouth making Jungkook scream muffle against the other hand palm. Jungkook stop screaming when he heard familiar yet deep voice. He open his eyes slowly looking at the figured.

It was HyunJin.

His classmate who once confess his feeling to Jungkook 6 months ago but unfortunately Jungkook already taken with his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook of course felt a bit something off about this HyunJin but he just shrugged off. Maybe he just being paranoid.

" Hyung! You scared the shit out of me! " Jungkook whispered yell as he put his palm to his heart and HyunJin pull his hand from Jungkook mouth.

HyunJin giggle and threw his left arm to Jungkook shoulder and messing the younger hairs. Jungkook glare to the other as he messing his hairs that he already dress up.

They went in their classroom and HyunJin switch the light on. Seeing there about only ten of students in their classroom.