𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 : 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

ʰᵃˡˢᵉʸ - ᵍᵃˢᵒˡⁱⁿᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

" Mama! Papa! Let's go now! " Jihoon said excited as he jump holding his parents hands.

Jungkook and HyunJin chuckle at the kid childish and nod as agreement. HyynJin lift Jihoon up carrying him as Jungkook carresing his baby bump and his other hand wrap to HyunJin arm.

They went to shopping mall and go to the toy shop. Suddenly Felix came calling their name and Jihoon shout.

" Uncle Felix!! " He shout catching some people attention surround them and cooed at small kid who jump off from HyunJin arm running to Felix.

" Ayo, little one, how are you? " Felix said as they high-five each other.

" Chocolate? " Jihoon ask raising his tiny hands waiting for chocolate ignoring the other questions as Felix snickered.

" Brat " Felix said pulling out chocolate from his bag then give it to Jihoon who happily jumping.

" You don't have to give him to you know? " Jungkook said seeing Jihoon became brat because Felix always babying Jihoon and gave him sweet foods.

" It's okay. Beside he just a kid, cute also. By the way, HyunJin. We need to talk " Felix said pointing at HyunJin who busy playing with him.

HyunJin only nod, kissing Jungkook's and Jihoon's cheeks then follow Felix to somewhere leaving mother and son shopping alone.

🌼

Taehyung went out from the hotel to met the bussiness partner.

Kazuye Fukata.

The CEO of K.Z.Y. Enterprises who want to collab with Kim's Company and they started with their discussion. Soon they finished and Taehyung went out to shopping mall to buy some gift to his hyungs and y/n.

He call the taxi driver and drove off to the shopping mall and when he arrive he swung the car door open, step out then went in to the shopping mall ignoring the stare people give to him.

Some people whispering clearing talking about him but he don't give a fuck as he walk to some shop he saw a familiar face that he wait for so long. Without realize he cry.

He about to run to them but there so many people that closing his sight from the bunny boy and finally he success get out from the crowd but he gone. He can't believe he lost him again.

He also curious when he saw him because saw there a little boy who holding Jungkook finger with his tiny fist and he has a big tummy too.

' Is he pregnant? '

He thought himself as his heartbeat rapidly beating, not in a good way but in a bad way.

' Is he married? Then where he is after all? '

There so many questions in his head that not answer. He sure that was Jungkook. His past lover's, his love, his life, his heart.

Suddenly there a kid bump into his leg as he snapped from his thought and look down to his leg seeing the same little boy who he saw early look up at him with his teary eyes.