𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 : 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

⚠️ Abuse, Rape & Drug used

ᵐⁱⁱᵃ - ᵈʸⁿᵃˢᵗʸ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

One week being abused, used and raped. Remind him his dark past or dark memories. Being manipulate, his mind was colonized again and act like kid who nine years old again.

Every hit he receive, every forceful thrust, every harsh words remind his past.

Emotionless.

Tired being used.

Despair.

Staring at ceiling above him as tears running down his face. Grip tighten up when the harsh words across his mind over again and again.

" You already used, useless "

" No one want you! "

" You're mine, my toy "

Lost in the thought without realized the rapist came in precariously walk here and there with white powder at his nose reliable that a cocaine.

Jungkook tried to stand up seeing dried cum and blood in between his thighs, wince as he sat at the edge bed. Chain clanking sound could be heard from Jungkook's ankle that being tied tight making it bruised.

Before he could get up he was pin down by Soohyuk who look at under him. Smiling as he lean closer to Jungkook neck giving hickeys but only got push.

" P-please m-master. Ggukie still sore " Jungkook said slowly only get 'tsk'.

Soohyuk get off from Jungkook, sniffing the drug powder from his nose enjoying the drug as Jungkook sigh in relief but his breath hitch when the gangster unbuckled his belt.

" Bend down in doggy style, ass up " Soohyuk said still unbuckled his belt as he almost stumble behind.

" Huh? " Jungkook ask look up with his doe eyes confused.

Soohyuk 'tsk' and grab Jungkook hairs pulling him off from the bed making him bend down, on four and ass up. Jungkook doesn't move and stay still in his place afraid getting more hurt.

WHIP

The gangster whip Jungkook's back harshly using his belt leaving straight tint red on his back.

" Aah! S-stop, ggukie hurt! " Jungkook said with high pitch voice as he clench his tiny fist on the floor surface holding the pain.

Jungkook tried to sit down but flinch when he felt the pain in his lower region. Suddenly, the gangster kick him and pulling his hair to back to the place and start to whip him again.

WHIP

" Did I ask you to move and talk? " He said demanding as Jungkook shook his head.

" Then count fucking slut! " He said harshly while Jungkook stay still on four sob at the harsh words and the pain.

WHIP

" O-one "

WHIP

" T-two, h-hurt " Jungkook painfully said.

The tortured continuously until it went twenty five. Jungkook's back already red and few cut. Sniffing, wiping his tears from running down his puffy cheeks. He flinch when he felt a pain of hands caressing his bubbly butt.