𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 : 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

⚠️ : Cringe

ʳᵉᶠᵘⁿᵈ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳˢ - ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰   ⊲⊲     ▯▯    ⊳⊳   ⟳

🌼

" Are you going soft to that bunny boy? " Hoseok tease as Taehyung roll his eyes.

" No " Taehyung denied.

" Then why you go date with him also bring him to the zoo and send him back to his home " Hoseok wiggle his eyes brow slightly smirking to the younger.

The story is like this. Taehyung tell Hoseok that he going date with Jungkook and Hoseok see that Taehyung like him because the way he talk about Jungkook when he running like child. His pretty face. But he denied it.

" He force me " Taehyung said coldly.

' One day you going soft for that bunny boy '

Hoseok thought himself as he sigh.

" Whatever you say Tae. I'm going to my company now bye! " Hoseok said and bidding the younger.

Taehyung shook his head as he continue his working but suddenly the door slam open revealing the annoying brat with his bunny tupperware smiling greetings him. He sigh loudly as he drop his head on his desk.

Jungkook place his bunny tupperware on Taehyung desk and quickly go behind the older massage his shoulder.

" Are you tired Taetae hyung? I made us pancake! " Jungkook said as he massage the older shoulder.

Not gonna lie the massage that the younger gave him help him to reduce his stress. He see the younger eyes in worried. It only been one day they meet but the younger act like they already a couple.

Taehyung was lost in his thought of the bunny boy that he don't realize his secretary get in his office room giving the information his meeting afternoon.

Obviously his secretary seducing the older making Jungkook glare the women. But she don't give a fuck and start touching the older hands as Taehyung back to the reality.

Jungkook stop massage the older shoulder and about to throw the cushion beside him to her but Taehyung saw and stop the brunette. Taehyung pat the younger head and point the couch so that Jungkook sat.

Jungkook mouth turn pout as he look at the older talking to his secretary.

" What did you say again? "

" You have meeting this afternoon and you should go have breakfast or.... You can have me instead " She said wink to the older as her hands about to touch the older chest.

That's it. Jungkook throw the cushion that beside him on her face making her 3 inch makeup fall and her face like donkey but donkey more okay than her. Jungkook who saw that burst into loud laughing at his holding his stomach.

Kicking his legs back and forth as the couch high so that he can swaying his legs. Then Taehyung glare at Jungkook who finally zip his mouth. She about to pull Jungkook hair but Jungkook immediately run behind the older.

Tuck his tounge out to her as she can't hit him. Taehyung rub his bridge nose in stress.

" Both of you get out! " Taehyung shout as the secretary flinch and run out of the room afraid of the older dark aura.

Meanwhile Jungkook head hung down look at the floor pouting. Taehyung sigh felt guilt as he look at the bunny boy and about to apologize but the younger lift his head up look at the older eyes.

" Are you shout to me? " Jungkook said point at himself.

Taehyung felt guilty and about to touch the younger hands but the younger interrupt him.

" It's okay! Now let go eat " Jungkook said cheerful as Taehyung was dumbfounded because of the younger mood change so fast.

' Is he bipolar or what? '

Taehyung ask himself and froze to his place not moving like a statue. Jungkook saw that and pull the older wrist running out to the canteen not before grabbing his bunny tupperware.

' Here he come. This brat attitude again '

He mentally sigh and follow the younger. In the end they lost because Jungkook don't know where they lead to. Then Taehyung bring Jungkook to the canteen.

Jungkook open the bunny tupperware and feed the older. It was delicious and Taehyung open his mouth again as the younger happily feed the older.

Suddenly Jungkook saw Taehyung secretary out the window stalking them. Jungkook got an idea smirking to himself.

" Pat my hair " Jungkook said out so sudden.

" Excuse me what? " Taehyung look at Jungkook in confuse as he munched the pancake in his mouth.

" Just pat my hair " Jungkook order him making mad face as the older forcefully patting the younger hair then messing it.

Jungkook force smile and feed the older again showing to her as she stomping her feet on the ground.

" I said pat my hair not mess my hair " Jungkook said force smile as he gritted his teeth giving the older death glare.

Taehyung then wipe his hand that he pat Jungkook hair to Jungkook shirt and smell it. It smell good but he act it stink. He stop scrunched his nose as Jungkook glare to him and continue eat.

------------

828 words

Please vote and comment you thought this story.

You also can request some story to my dm or telegram.

It was (strawberrymilk7)

Thank you.

Omg he look more prettier with blonde hair!