𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

ᶜʰᵃ ˢᵒᵒ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍ - ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

YoonMin and NamJin were hiding behind bushes meanwhile Hoseok and Y/N sit in the café as they stalking Taekook who eating silently. Jungkook feed the older smiling like an idiot as he trying to make the older secretary jealous.

The older was confuse by Jungkook sudden action and just shrugged off and eat the pancake that Jungkook made. The secretary finally gone from there stomping her 10 inchi heels out from their sight with long face.

Then someone caught Jungkook eyes.

" Noona! " Jungkook shout out of sudden making people surround them look at him meanwhile Taehyung choke on his pancake and Y/N spit the coffee on her husband face.

Y/N immediately wipe her husband face with handkerchief. Jungkook gave the older water as he rubbing the older back to soothing him.

YoonMin and Namjin burst into loud laugh when they saw the mess.

" What are you doing here noona and Hoseok hyung? " Jungkook ask standing up and walk towards Hoseok and Y/N table and Taehyung furrowed brow the look behind him.

" U-um we stalking you? " Hoseok nervously replied fanning himself as he saw Taehyung gave him death glare.

NamJin and YoonMin get in the café sit along with them as they still laugh.

" Just eat " Taehyung said coldly.

" Meanie " Jungkook pout and Taehyung couldn't help but smile a little bit.

Jimin and Hoseok saw that Taehyung smile whistle.

" Seem like someone being soft~ " Jimin said tease and Jungkook giggle.

" No " Taehyung said and continue eat.

🌼

It been 3 months they know each other and Taehyyng became soft when it come to Jungkook even the younger always annoy him. The younger also always come to his cabin to send his food.

Wife material.

Taehyung even sometimes would sleep to the younger house. Today Jungkook mother cooking for dinner and Jungkook shower. The older went downstairs helping the younger mother cooking.

Beside there have Jungkook cousin coming to their house. There have kids playing with Jungkook Teddy bear. Their parent busy that why they send their kids to Jungkook mother house to take care of them for awhile.

" There a reason behind his brat attitude " Jungkook mother said as she cutting the potato without looking at the CEO.

Taehyung furrowed and ask.

" What happened to him then? " Taehyung ask as he wash the vegetable.

" It not my place to tell you his past. I hope you can accept him with all your heart if you love him and I beg you please do not hurt him " Jungkook mother stop and said looking at the CEO through his eyes.

Taehyung were beyond confused. Why all people want to protect Jungkook? What happened to his past? Is it too dark?

He about to ask again but stop when Jungkook running to downstairs shouting.

" Mama! Am I pretty? " Jungkook ask as he should his mother his Tata pajamas.

" You look more than pretty bun " His mother said pat his head.

Jungkook eyes spark as he getting praised. Taehyung swore that he almost droll over Jungkook as he saw the younger cuteness.

" Go with tour nephew bun. I will finish cooking later on. You too Taehyung " Jungkook mother said as she continue cooking and Taekook nod.

They walk to their living room but Jungkook stop his movement as he saw that one of his nephew keep pulling his favorite Teddy bear that his late father gave to him when he was a kid back then with their siblings making it rip.

He pull the Teddy bear from his nephew but then his nephew crying throwing tantrums. Taehyung who saw that immediately come to Jungkook's nephew coaxing them.

Jungkook scoff.

" You can play with others toy but not my Teddy bear! " Jungkook shout as he sniff making his mother flinch from the kitchen and immediately come.

" What happened? " His mother ask as she wipe her hands to handkerchief.

" He play with my Teddy bear " Jungkook point at his Teddy bear.

" But I want it!! " One of his nephew yell.

" No! " Jungkook protest.

" Bun... Gave them play okay? " Jungkook mother softly ask.

" No! They rip my bear! Why would I gave them? " Jungkook shout.

" Jeon Jungkook! I don't raise you like this! Go to your room! " Jungkook mother shout at Jungkook because of his brat behaviour.

" Did you yell to me? " Jungkook ask as his eyes teary looking at his mother holding his Teddy bear.

" Ba-baby no. Bun! " Jungkook mother back to sense and about to apologize but the brunette already run to his room leaving his mother who felt guilt and Taehyung was dumbfounded.

" I will accompany him " Taehyung said as he went to Jungkook room as Jungkook's mother nod.

Taehyung about to open the door but stop when he heard the younger sob.

" Papa... Am I bad son? Is that the reason why 'he' do that to me? Is this the reason mama yell to me? I'm such bad son.

Papa... You know... I like someone and his name is Taehyung but... Will he accept me? Won't he disgust me? "

Taehyung was surprise what Jungkook said.

' He like me? And why would I disgust him? '

He thought to himself.

-------------

868 words

Next chapter would be sensitive I guess?