𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 : 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

ᵇᵗᵒᵇ - ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃⁿ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

' Should I tell him? '

Flashback

" It's okay. Beside he just a kid, cute also. By the way, HyunJin. We need to talk " Felix said pointing at HyunJin who busy playing with him.

HyunJin only nod, kissing Jungkook's and Jihoon's cheeks then follow Felix to somewhere leaving mother and son shopping alone.

They went outside the shopping mall. Felix stop walking and staring at HyunJin who stop as well confused by Felix sudden action.

" When? " Felix asked him.

" When what? " HyunJin asked back.

" When will you tell him about his past? " Felix said crossing his arms against his chest as his back lean to the wall look through the others eyes.

There a silence for a minutes and HyunJin broke it by spoke up.

" I don't know... I love him so much "

" It not love it obsession. If you really love him, you should let him go with his boyfriend not took him away. He have family HyunJin. You're my friend, I don't want you ruin your own life " Felix said as guilt fill him for consensus with him back then.

" I can't. Beside he pregnant with my child and we happy " HyunJin said as he ruffle his hairs in confusion and stress.

" It all fake HyunJin! It only hurt you and him, also the Jihoon is not your son! It Taehyung son! I don't want you to hurt! Late or not he will know the truth! " Felix whispered yell to him.

But HyunJin only kick the wall beside him.

" I don't care! He's mine and no one can take him! " He shout as he walk away from there to fetch his 'family'.

End Flashback

' I want to, but I can't. I love him so much '

HyunJin whispered to himself enough for himself to heard. He brush his fingers through his hairs as clenched his jaw and fist.

Even after they get home safely Jungkook keep asking him about him, Taehyung.

" Who is that guy hyung? "

" Why he seem familiar to me? "

" How does he knew my name? "

And all he can answered is

" He is my friend when we at Seoul "

But that doesn't stop Jungkook from remembering the past. Soon or later Jungkook will know the truth. But he afraid, fear by someone that he really don't want to met.