𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 : 𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐲

⚠️ Violence & Sexual harassment

ʸᵒᵘⁿʰᵃ - ⁱ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲   ▯▯  ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Jungkook turn around as he about to run but stop when he felt someone back hug him.

" Where are you going baby doll? " SooHyuk said with his deep voice making Jungkook tremble.

" Sir... Please stop. This is inappropriate and I don't want this " Jungkook said feeling uncomfortable as he trying to grab the older hands that wrapping around his waist off.

Soohyuk tsk then he shout to the employees who seeing them.

" Back to your work or I will kill all of you! " He shout to the employees as they back to their work mind their business.

Soohyuk grab Jungkook wrist and went out from there as Jungkook keep pulling his hands from the older grip. But it making more worse as he grip the brunette wrist tighter.

Jungkook was crying as he follow him to his cabin and Soohyuk locked the door behind and throw Jungkook to the couch. Jungkook back off as he screaming.

" No! Don't come near me! Please somebody help me!! " Jungkook shout with his crack voice because of crying.

He don't want the same thing happen to him again. He tired being a paper, use it when they need then throw it when they don't want it.

" Keep shouting! No one hear you! This is soundproof room! " He said as he laugh.

Soohyuk crawl over him smirking. Sliding his hand in the younger hoodie pinching his nipple as Jungkook let out a soft moan. The older chuckle and suck the younger neck biting it as Jungkook crying.

He tried to push the older chest but couldn't because he pin the younger wrist up his head. Jungkook keep shouting 'stop' and shook his head left and right as he don't want give the older access.

He sob. He felt weak. Again he weak for unable to protect himself. Weak for letting the same thing happen.

As Soohyuk suck the younger collarbone, the younger saw the older revealing shoulder and took a chance to bit it hard. Soohyuk shout in pain then let go the younger wrist as he held his shoulder that the younger just bite.

Jungkook about to run but Soohyuk catch him as he throw the younger to the cold floor. He climb on top the younger slapping his cheeks as Jungkook held his stinging cheeks, sniffling.

" P-please s-stop. I don't want this " Jungkook said low voice but of course the other won't stop instead he pull the younger hair harshly and grab the younger chin digging his nail to it.

" I don't care you like or not. You are mine! You are my toy! " Soohyuk said gritted his teeth but soon smirking " You really want 'it' right? " He said taking off his belt.

Jungkook shook his head and crawl hiding under the table. Keeping his knees to his chest, sob under it. Suddenly he heard loud 'smack' sound. Soohyuk whip the belt to the table as he walk circle the table.