𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 : 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥

ᶻⁱᵃ - ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲   ▯▯  ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

It been two weeks Jungkook hasn't come to Taehyung's company. He still afraid if he will met him again beside he is Taehyung partner in work.

Meanwhile Taehyung, he miss the younger when he annoy him with his brat and sending him breakfast and lunch everyday but after the incident the younger not coming to his office anymore.

It making the older more miss to the younger. He want the younger stay with him. Whenever the younger close to him, he felt butterflies in his stomach, sometimes he would blush when the younger tip toe to kiss his cheeks.

Is he starting to love Jungkook?

Back to Jungkook. He went to the rooftop bar as he swinging his legs back and forth. Look up the blue sky as bird fly here and there. Jungkook lip curve a bit seeing bird flying.

' It must be fun be bird... They can fly whenever they want and don't have to think about problems... '

Jungkook thought himself but then broke by someone wrapping their hands to his waist. He flinch trying to push the hands but stop when he saw his overprotective Y/N.

" What are you doing here alone huh bun? " She ask as she kiss the younger forehead.

" Just took some fresh air... " Jungkook said low voice.

" Really? Here eat some " She gave the younger jjajangmyeon to him as she patting the younger hair.

She noticed that the younger not in the mood. It must be Soohyuk. Since he met him, Jungkook don't talk too much and his brat attitude become less. He don't usually smile too. She hesitate to ask but have too.

" Is it about that bastard? " She ask as she look up the blue sky.

Jungkook nod silently as he munch the food.

" Forget him... It useless thinking off men who ruin your life. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is gift.

Past is past, we need to let the past go if we want to have a good future " She said as Jungkook look at her with his glossy eyes. Y/N who saw that immediately hug the younger gently patting him.

Suddenly Jungkook phone ding. He unlock his phone seeing the older message. He smile as he wipe his tears with his sleeve.

Taehyungie💖

Where are you?
Read

School. Why? Miss me?
Read

Who said I miss you? I'm not.
Read

Fine then bye
Read

Wait! OK I admit I miss you.
It kinda weird when you not here.
Read

I knew it! You miss me!
Read