𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲

ᵃᵐʸˡᵉᵃ - ᵏᵉⁿᵈᵃᵗⁱ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Taehyung woke up as some appear curves his lips remembering that his lover still alive and not a dream. He promise to himself to not giving up and fight for his love no matter what it cost.

Do his routine and wore black shirt, jeans and white snicker shoes happily whistling went out from the hotel to discuss about business at K.Z.Y Corporation.

After he done discussing he call for taxi went to flower shop for winning the younger heart back.

As he done buying the pink flowers, Lilies and Carnations meaning ' Love, Happiness, gentleness and femininity ' for Jungkook. He receive important call from his hyungs saying that his father sick.

He immediately run to taxi telling the driver to the hotel and he pack all his clothes then went to the counter to check out. He went to the taxi with his big luggage to the airport buying the ticket.

🌼

Three months past so fast just in blink without realize. Jungkook now giving birth to baby boy again two days ago. He was resting as tamarind purry brushed onto his forehead.

His long-short hair tied man bun, half unbuttoned shirt to breastfeeding the new born baby boy as his arm support the baby head and back to sucking his nipple.

Looking exhausted and lean his back against headboard bed, patting the baby butt softly and sing ' You're my sunshine ' song.

The baby name is ' JungHoon ' meaning honest and rank. Pretty name? Yes because Jihoon choose it for his little sibling.

Jihoon playing with the baby tiny leg, tickle it and Jihoon giggle as his new sibling kicking his leg ticklish then let out the baby language. Jungkook patting Jihoon head as Jungkook saw Hyunjin enter their bedroom.

" Hoonie-ah, can you play outside. Mama want to talk to papa " Jungkook whispers bend down a bit to Jihoon level.

Jihoon nod kissing the baby forehead and slightly walk jumping heading to door and play with his toys downstairs.

Hyunjin frown look at Jihoon who went downstairs after Jungkook whispered something to him. He close the door behind him and walk towards Jungkook sat at the edge bed caressing the baby head smiling.

" What's wrong? " Hyunjin said look at Jungkkok who stare at him since he enter their room.

Jungkook sat properly as he hiss a bit because he still sore by the extremely stretched even though it was two days ago and the pain he received is very painful.

HyunJin immediately help Jungkook to sat. Jungkook lean his back against headboard bed and HyunJin sat back look at Jungkook who placing the baby in crib beside him.

When Jungkook done. He took a deep breath, hands palm on his lap cover with duvet. He look at HyunJin through his eyes making eyes contact and spoke.