𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21 : 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞

⚠️ Violence & Sexual harassment

ᵗⁱᵍᵉʳ ʲᵏ (ᶠᵗ ʲⁱⁿˢⁱˡ) - ʳᵉˢᵉᵗ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

A neighbors saw Jungkook was dragging away with an unknown yet dangerous man who at 30-an age and push him into the car forcefully.

They had few stained blood to their clothes making the neighbor suspect something happened. After they gone, the neighbor immediately come into their house to find HyunJin and their kids crying with their father bleeding.

HyunJin saw the neighbor and shout asking for help.

" Aunty! Please help us! " HyunJin shout as the middle age women gasp at the bloody scene as she immediately called the ambulance.

Soon, the ambulance came bringing HyunJin who badly injured to emergency room leaving the two tiny boys to the middle age women taking care of them at the hospital alley waiting for the doctor come out.

The women patting the three days baby boy butt to calm him but he keep crying maybe missing his mother also his father got into emergency room. Jihoon held his sibling tiny hand and caressing his forehead softly.

" How this happened? " The women ask Jihoon who trying to hold his tears, biting his lower lips to seem strong in front of his baby brother.

Jihoon look up the women and spoke through his sob.

" I'm playing my new toy that papa buy yesterday suddenly there a knock from outside then I open it. He asked if mama in my house. I nod and called them.

When I open the door, that man shoot papa shoulder then leg. They also took mama away. I'm scared grandma! What if papa won't survive? What if mama hurt? " Jihoon explained as he wipe his tears.

The middle age women look at Jihoon sadly and she hug him as the little boy calm a bit in warm hug. Junghoon also stop crying and fall asleep in the women arm tiredness of crying.

She smile sadly to the two little boy. She remember to call the police and did called to the police. Soon, the police came and Jihoon and the middle age women explained everything.

The police officers then split up to find the kidnapper near their environment but unfortunately they couldn't find them. Still they don't give up and keep searching and ask the neighborhood and gladly they had a clue really useful.

🌼

Jungkook curl up his naked body on the cold floor surface. He slowly stand up trembling hands support by wall limping walk to the bathroom to clean himself.

Look up the mirror, cum all over his body, neck full of dark red bruised or should it call hickeys. Disgusting. That what he said to himself. He look at his face.

Empty.

Tired.

Numb.

That what he felt.

All those words playing in his head again and again. Tears brimming his eyes soon it fall to his hands. He flinch, look down to the tears that fall onto his hand.

Sadly smile curve his lips. Slowly turn back and went shower head and press the button to warm water. He harshly rubbing his body with soap hoping the hickeys went away as he crying.