𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 : 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭

⚠️ Sexual harassment

ˢⁱⁿᵇ - ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰    ⊲⊲   ▯▯  ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Y/N and Hoseok cuddle in their bedroom then Y/N phone ringing.

" Don't answer it " Hoseok said cuddling in Y/N chest.

" It from Koo " Y/N chuckle as her husband pout in sulk.

She pick up the call

" Hello, baby bun? " Y/N ask but stop when she heard the younger sniff snort. Sobbing in the toilet.

" N-noona, p-please pick me up at Taehyungie company...  " Jungkook hiccups

" Why? " She ask in worried tone.

" He's back "

Her eyes widen, hung mouth open making her husband worried.

" What wrong? " Hoseok ask

" He's back. We need to take Koo from Taehyung office now before he find Koo " She said as she wear her dress picking the handbag and calling the bunny boy again.

" Bun? You wait in there we co- " She stop as she heard Jungkook screaming from the other line and the phone decline.

" Shit! We need to hurry now! " Y/N and her husband now rushing to the Taehyung's company.

Hoseok calling Taehyung but he didn't pick up.

🌼

Jungkook stop his movement when he saw Mr. Lee come in the toilet coming closer to him. Jungkooo scream but he quickly cover the brunette mouth, taking out his phone and decline the call.

" So you stay in Seoul after 4 years leaving me there? " He said gritting his teeth as he pinning Jungkook against the wall. Hand covering his mouth and locking the door behind.

Jungkook was crying pushing the older but he didn't budge. He crying more as his sob muffle to the others hands and SooHyuk licking Jungkook neck sniffing it.

Jungkook look away as he keep pushing him.

' Taehyungie.... Noona... Please save me '

Jungkook thought himself as he sob. He was helpless. He knew what he gonna do to him, just like before. He giving in as SooHyuk smirking seeing the younger helpless under him.

" Good boy, listen to 'daddy' okay " SooHyuk said as he unbuttoned the younger shirt and uncover his mouth.

That's it. Jungkook fall in his trap again, his mindset back like his past. His mind is control by SooHyuk. He can't do anything against it, if he do. More worse it will come.